Doctor

Yn Pov

Today is the day I got back to the doctor for a check up. Melinda went off on a shopping spree and I have no clue where Mike is so I'm just going by myself. I put a white sundress with sunflowers on it. I then flat iron my hair and put on my sunflower head band and I applied clear lip gloss with my diamond earrings and a little make-up. I had on yellow sandals.

Me-*walks down stairs*

I was about to go when I heard somebody coming from the kitchen.

Mike-Where are you going. *Bites into apple*

Me- Im planning on going to my doctors appointment and then home.

Mike- Doctors appointment? Without me??

Me- I didn't think you were here.

Mike- You didn't even tell me about it.

Me- Well it slipped my mind. Anymore questions or concerns?

Mike-*Throws away apple* I'm coming with. *Puts on blazer*

Me-*Walks out door*

Mike-I'm driving.

Me-Fine with me. *Gets in mikes Cadillac*

Me and Mike got in and we were off.

Mike-*Stops at red light and reaches over and touches your belly*

Me-*Flicks his hand away*

Mike- What was that for?*Drives off*

Me- Mike you know they like you and that they'll start kicking. And you know it hurts.

Mike-*Chuckles and reaches back over and touches you stomach*

I knew it was no use fighting with Mike so I just let him have his way. The whole ride there he had his hand on my belly and of course the kids were kicking.

Mike-*Turns into the parking lot* I feel a foot. *Baby talks* hi my little baby foot.

I gave him that Fr look.When we got out the car we walked in the doctors office and waited to be called upon. Once they called us we walked back into the room. The doctor asked so many question then finally he told me to lay back and he applied the gel and started the ultrasound.

Doctor- They goes the heartbeats.

Me&Mike-*Smiles*

Mike touched my stomach. Surprisingly he didn't care about the gel being on his hands.

Doc- There goes some movement. That's a first. *Laughs*

Michael- *Smiling* Do you hear them.

Me-*Smiles* Yea..I do.

Michael- The heartbeats give me closer knowing they're ok..... There little heartbeats are beautiful. *Smiles*

I smiled knowing Mike cares so much.

Mike- Can we get this in a video?

Doc- Of course. Will make sure to have a copy.

After that me and Mike got up and waited in the waiting room for the video. After we got it we left. But before starting the car Mike spoke.

Mike- You know I care about you right.?

That took me by surprise.

Me-*Nodes*

Mike- You know I love you right?

That was something I was totally unsure about. Because if he did love me..in what way?

Me-*Shrugs* ....I'm not 100 percent sure.

Mike-Ok. *starts car*

And we were off.