Labor part 1

Yn Pov

Rachel came to get me and she took me back to her house. When we got there the kids were at a baseball game with their father and betty was stitching up clothes on the back porch. I just took a seat at her coffee table and she brought out us some tea.

Me-Thxs Rach.

Rachel- No problem. So what's up. *Takes sip of tea*

Me- I don't know...I just.. Michael wants us to be a family basically. And he got to talking about why I haven't left him alone yet and he said because I want to be her and I just broke down because it's true..*Looks down* But it can't happen. I want to be with him but I don't at the same time.

Rach-*Nodes* Then what do you want?

Me-To...to..to be happy.

Rach- Mike makes you happy doesn't he... But your afraid. I get it.. Your getting cold feet.. Your gonna be a mom. Yes it's scary but it's also a blessing.

Me-*Cries*

Rach- It's ok to cry. *Grabs my hand* Being a mom is a beautiful thing.......*Looks into my eyes* Having a FAMILY is beautiful. Just think about what you wanna do.. You don't have a lot of time.

She's right because they are coming in a few weeks!

Rach drove me back to mikes to get my things then she drove me home. I'm so happy to be here. When I got in there were things for the baby shower that needed to be put up. I didn't want to do all the cute things new mommies do like decorate the rooms because one I wasn't sure if I was keeping them and two I don't plan on living here forever.That night as I was sleeping I started to feel massive pain! It hurt bad! So I got up and decided to drive myself to the emergency room. When I got there I was struggling to walk in because I was hurting bad. When I entered and made it to the front desk they told me to feel out forms and they put me in a room. I was going into labor. I wasn't quiet there yet tho. I decided to call Rach and I told her to call Mike. Of course Rach was freaking out! But she came. She actually made it before michael. Then again he has things to do.

Rach-*Bust in* I'm here! How are you.

Me-*Groans* In pain. *Frowns*

Rach- Yea it's gonna hurt.

I closed my eyes to dry to ease the pain. They told me I couldn't eat so they gave me ice. Then Michael came jogging in.

Michael- Hey! Are you ok? Is it time to push!??

Me- Noo Mike! *Groans* This hurts!!

Mike- Can you get the little pill???

Rach- They said not yet. It's too early.

Me-*Cries* Yall please go. *Flip flopping over the bed trying to get comfortable*

Rach- Ok. I'll be in the waiting room. It's gonna be alright. *Kisses my cheek*

Michael didn't leave instead he pulled up a chair at the foot of my bed and started rubbing my feet.

Michael- Shh..shh..It's ok.

Mikes touch eased the pain alittle and it calmed me down.