Im Done

Yn Pov

When I reached my hotel I packed my bags. I'm going to a different hotel. I changed my clothes and put on a hat and shades. I peeked out my peek hole in my door to see was the security guard there. He wasn't.

Security Guard Pov

Sc- *Getting a honey bun out the vending machine*

Yn Pov

I snuck out the room. Managing to carry my luggage. I made my way to the lobby and to the check out desk. After I checked out I was fine to walk away but I saw the security guard. Luckily he didn't notice me.

SG-*Walk by you chewing a honey bun*

He's not suppose to be eating on the job! Anyways I made my way out and called a taxi. When it came he helped me with my luggage and I hopped in. I told him to take me to "Paris Inn". When we got there I got out and checked in.

Yn-*Sighs and sits on bed*

I was doing a little thinking..

Yn-*Takes off shades and looks out the window*

I don't wanna go back to America....... I'm not going back to America.....

***Next Morning***

When I woke up I saw I had 200 messages and 109 missed calls from Michael, Janet, Kate, Rachel? I wonder what she wanted. I'll call her back tonight since it's night over there right now. I took a shower. I decided to stay in today so I put my pjs back on.

**Phone Rings**

Me- Hello

Mike- WHERE ARE YOU!?

He sounded so sad, worried, angry, and everything else.

Me- I'm somewhere you don't need to know. I'm fine. *Picks up an apple*

Mike- What do you mean your fine!? You ran away! You didn't even catch the flight back.

Me-*Lies* I'm in...Atlanta. I need thinking time.

Mike- How long will that take.

Me-Long enough. Gtg. *hangs up*

Mike Pov

Kate-*Worried* Where is she? Is she ok?

Mike-Yes mother she's fine. And she says she's in Atlanta but I know she's lying.... She has to be somewhere where there are beautiful lights at night... Just where though.. *looks down*