Dating Her - Tam's POV

I stood there awkwardly. I was shaking. Why did I ask her?! She'll say no... "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that..." I said. I saw Sophie's eyes light up. "Really?" she asked. I nodded slowly, waiting for the impact of her rejection. I should've asked Biana for more advice... I thought, shutting my eyes tightly.

"Yes, Tam. I'll do it." she whispered. My eyes widened. "R-really?" I said in surprise. "Yes, really." she said wryly.

"So, you were saying that one shop, Treats and Sweets?" I asked, outstretching my shaky hand to her. Sophie grinned. "Sure, how about that?" she slipped her hand into mine and I turned red, although she was shaking too.

She smiled nervously. "Can we go now?" she asked. I smiled and we walked downstairs. I turned to open the door, and saw... Grady. Right in front of the door.

"So, what're you doing?" he asked. I shoved Sophie's hand away from mine, not wanting Grady to freak. "Uh, we're meeting up with friends in Atlantis." Sophie said quickly. Grady nodded slowly. A moment of silence passed. "Alright, have fun." he said. I nodded and we walked past him. Sophie was quiet for a moment. "That was close." I said, breaking the silence. She just nodded.

"Sophie, are you alright?" I asked. She just nodded. I sighed and took out my leaping crystal. I held on to Sophie tightly and we leapt to Atlantis' entrance. I grabbed her hand and pulled out a random bottle of whirlpools and Sophie looked at me crazily. "Why do you carry a bottle of whirlpools?" she asked. I shrugged and threw the whirlpool loose. "Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. "On three! One, two..." she said. "Three!" I yelled, pulling us both into the huge whirlpool. She screamed and I held on to her hand. "Land first!" I instructed. She nodded and I let go of her hand, letting her fall freely. I heard a squishy thud and I saw Sophie below me. I was still falling. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled. Sophie looked up and scrambled away from the sponge, just as I landed where she was. I rolled out of the way and she scrambled away. I stood up and laughed.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on!" I said, grabbing her hand. She smiled and we walked into Atlantis, both nervous, but filled with adrenaline and excitement.

if you really, really love me, tell me

💜💛💜💛