It's not at ALL what it looks like - Tam's POV

I sat down at the edge of my bed in a small daze. "What just happened?" I murmured lightly. First, i get kidnapped. Next, SOPHIE gets kidnapped by ME. Next, I'm here with no idea what just happened and I'm confused.

I perked up at the sound of a knock. "Tam, Biana's here!" Linh called. I froze. Come on. Now she comes. Hurrah. I opened the door and Bianca was waiting there. I nodded inside, gesturing for her to come in. "Hey, B. What's up?" I asked. She sighed. "Don't you wish none of this happened?" She asked suddenly. "Like, the gala, the fight, everything that made everything go wrong." She continued. "And you know the worst part?" She asked. I arched a brow. "That i started it all. I made the gala happen. I pushed her to do this. It's all me." She said wearily. I took a breath.

"No, it's not, Biana." I repeated, giving her a comfort hug. She seemed surprised at the gesture. She pulled away. "You've changed, Tam." She said. I flicked my bangs out of my face. "I figured."

She twiddled her thumbs. "Just... tell Sophie I'm sorry. For everything. The gala...."

I stood up and faced her. "It's not your fault, Biana!" I said. "Not me, not you, nobody. Well, but maybe Keene or Fitz. But this had to happen. I know it had to. For a reason." I said. She sighed. "Well, yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know anymore." She said, her voice cracking. I sighed and gave her a well-deserved hug. I knew I myself didn't like to hug, but this was too much. She was taking the blame for everything that had happened recently. It was weighing down on her too much, feeding off of her consciousness. I knew exactly how that felt.

As I felt her sobbing, tears staining the front of my tunic, she buried her head closer. I patted her back awkwardly. "Uh, Biana? You... alright now?" I asked. She pulled away and nodded, wiping her eyes. For once she didn't care about her makeup, for she smeared it. "Yeah. I'm sorry." She said. I smiled at her. "No problem. Just don't weigh these problems onto yourselves." I said. She nodded. "Thanks, Tam." She whispered. I nodded.

She walked down the hall, her footsteps vertibrating around. I sighed, but Biana suddenly rushed inside my room.

"Uh, Tam?" she asked.

"Hm?"

"Sophie was outside and she seemed mad."

🤫