Chapter 2: The New Gate Keeper

Heimdall was not there at the BiFrost, but Skurge was. But all he was doing was entertaining two Asgardian women.

"Heimdall was an idiot. This job should have made him rich. Now, the job ain't easy but it does have its benefits. The Bifrost gives me access to everything the Nine Realms has to offer. I mean, it's all mine for the taking. Behold...My stuff," he explained.

He picked up two guns and held them proudly.

"I'm particularly fond of these. I pulled them out of a place on Midgard called Texas. I even named them. Des and Troy. You see, when you put them together, they destroy," Skurge smirked.

Back in Surtur's lair, Thor was still fighting off the fire demons until he flew to the surface.

"Heimdall, come on," he pleaded.

Then the ground started shaking and the fire creature came out and attacked. Thor flew away and fought until he rested his hammer on its bottom jaw. The creature struggled to get up, but couldn't.

"Stay!" Thor commanded.

He turned away and looked to the sky.

"Heimdall? I'm running short on--" he started, saw the fire demons coming from the hole, then Thor added, "--options."

He summoned Mjölnir then flew away, letting the creature also come after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This isn't going too well.