Chapter 21: Thor Talks to Heimdall

After Jamie left, Thor looked back toward the window and closed his eyes.

"Heimdall, I know you can see me. I need you to help me. Help me see," Thor said.

Then his pupils were gold and he looked around to see he was in Asgard, even though he really wasn't there. He looked in front of him to see Heimdall.

"I see you, but you're far away," Heimdall told him.

"What's going on here?" Thor asked as he approached him.

"Come see for yourself," Heimdall said.

Heimdall led both Thor and a group of Asgardians away.

"I'm providing refuge in a stronghold built by our ancestors. But if the garrison falls, our only escape is the Bifrost," Heimdall explained.

"You're talking about evacuating Asgard?" Thor asked.

They heard guards coming so they all hid.

"We won't last long if we stay. She draws her power from Asgard and grows stronger every day. Come on," Heimdall pointed out.

They all left and walked through the hallway.

"Hela is ravenous. If I let her leave, she'll consume Nine Realms and all the Cosmos. We need you," Heimdall told him.

"I'm working on it. But I don't even know where the hell I am," Thor said.

"You're on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one," Heimdall stated.

"Which one?" Thor asked.

"The big one," Heimdall answered, drawing his sword then killing one of Hela's soldiers.

That's when the connection broke, Thor's eyes returned to their regular color, and he realized he needed to get back as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Thor really needs to get back to Asgard soon.