Chapter 34: Loki Betrays Thor (Again)

The elevator doors opened and Thor had Loki's arm wrapped around him as Loki pretended to be limp.

"Get help! Please! My brother, he's dying. Get help! Help him!" Thor shouted.

He then threw Loki at them, knocking them out.

"Classic," Thor laughed.

"Still hate it. It's humiliating," Loki said, getting up.

"Not for me, it's not," Thor smirked then asked, "Now, which one's the ship she told us to get?"

"The Commodore," Loki pointed at the orange and circular ship.

"Right," Thor nodded.

As they walked toward it, Loki made an illusion of himself to walk with him while the real Loki went to the controls.

"Though I feel it won't make much of a difference," the illusion said.

Thor groaned and said, "Loki."

The illusion disappeared and Thor turned around.

"I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set Jamie and I up nicely," Loki said, activating the alarm.

"Never one for sentiment, were you?" Thor asked.

"Easier to let it burn," Loki smiled.

Thor smiled back and held the remote for the disk.

"I agree," he said.

Loki's smile was wiped off his face and he looked to his back to see the disk. Then Thor pressed the button, shocking Loki and he fell. Thor just smiled as he approached his spazzing form.

"That looks painful," Thor commented then explained, "Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go. See, Loki, life is about...It's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the God of Mischief, but you could be more."

"You're...just...gonna...leave...me...here? Jamie...will...never...forgive you," Loki pointed out, still spazzing out.

"Do you want to know the crazy part of this? Jamie placed that disk on you, asked me to do this, and if needed be, leave you here. She only did it so you would learn your lesson. It tore her apart to decide this, but she knows you, brother. Now you need to make a choice if you want to see her again because you're not the only one who likes to play tricks," Thor informed like Jamie asked him to.

Loki was in shock. Jamie asked Thor to do this? She really is full of mischief.

"I'll just put this over here for you," Thor smirked, threw the remote on the other side of the room, and said, "Anyway, we've got places to be, so good luck."

He walked toward the ship, leaving Loki to be electrocuted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Damn! Jamie really asked Thor to do this and he did it.