Chapter 31: Jamie's Odd Request

Before Thor sent everyone to where they needed to go, Jamie went up to him.

"Thor, can I talk to you alone real quick?" she requested.

"Yeah, sure," he answered.

Jamie nodded then went to Loki.

"We'll be back," she said, kissed his lips, then warned him, "Behave."

"No promises," Loki smirked, making her laugh.

Thor and Jamie left the room and closed the door.

"What's going on?" Thor wondered.

Jamie handed him the remote, then he checked to see it was gone from his belt.

"I need you to do me a favor," Jamie said.

"What would that be?" Thor wondered.

"I put the disk Valkyrie had on you on Loki's back. I was going to do this, but since you need me with her and Bruce and Loki will be with you, I know he'll betray you. So when he does, you can shock him and let him know it was my idea," Jamie explained.

Thor was extremely surprised at what she said.

"You want me to do this when Loki betrays me?" Thor questioned.

"Yes. And I hate to say this, but you can leave him if needed be because if he knows that I requested this and why, he'll actually do the right thing in the end," Jamie answered.

"Why do you want this?" he wondered.

"Because he's not the only one who can play tricks. But the main reason is that he wouldn't want me to get hurt, even if I asked you to do this," she told him.

"Makes sense. But are you sure you want to do this?" Thor wondered.

"Yes. I really hate to, but I know Loki. He will do it, but if he knows why, he'll come around. It's the only way," Jamie said.

He nodded, smiled, and hugged her, which she returned.

"If you are positive he will do the right thing in the end, I trust you," he said.

"I am and thanks," she responded.

They parted and they went back inside.

Thor assigned them to where they needed to go. Before they left, Jamie went up to Loki and unchained him. He stood up and they held each other.

"Do us a favor and don't get yourself killed," Loki whispered.

"You too. I love you," she told him.

"I love you too," he responded.

They kissed then she, Valkyrie, and Bruce left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Holy crap. That happened.