Chapter 32: The Revolution Begins

Korg and Miek were just sitting in the prison as a pile of goo was forming underneath Miek.

"Is that some sort of protoplasm, all the stuff that's coming out of you, or are they eggs?" Korg asked Miek then pointed out, "Looks like eggs."

Then the wall exploded while the disks went offline and came off the prisoners. Then Valkyrie and Jamie came through with a huge gun.

"We're looking for Korg," Valkyrie said.

"Who's asking?" Korg asked, stepping forward, then pointed out, "I know you two are asking. Is there anyone else asking, or is it just you two?"

"The Lord of Thunder sends his best," Jamie smirked then Valkyrie tossed him a gun.

"The revolution has begun," Korg smiled.

Word got out about the revolution, making the Grandmaster a little nervous.

"Revolution? How did this happen?"  Grandmaster asked.

"Don't know. But the arena's mainframe for the Obedience Disks have been deactivated and the slaves have armed themselves," Topaz explained.

"I don't like that word," Grandmaster complained.

"Which? 'Mainframe'?" Topaz wondered.

"No. Why would I not like 'mainframe'? No, the 'S' word," Grandmaster said.

"Sorry, the prisoners with jobs have armed themselves," Topaz corrected.

"Okay, that's better," Grandmaster said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N REVOLUTION!!!