Chapter 19: The Match

The fight started and Thor dodged a lot of the Hulk's attacks. The crowd roared in approval over the Hulk.

"Banner, we're friends. This is crazy. I don't want to hurt you!" Thor said.

Hulk didn't listen. He kept going until he kicked Thor into the wall.

"Here we go," Grandmaster smiled.

Loki and Jamie looked at him nervously.

"I know that Thor's faced the Hulk once, but this is worse," Jamie said.

"I'd have to agree you on that one," Loki commented.

"Finally," Jamie whispered, but Loki heard her, making her put her hands up in surrender.

Thor moved out of the way as Hulk was about to hit him with his huge hammer, which got stuck in the wall. Thor gets it then hits Hulk into the wall across from him, making him a little dizzy.

"What?" Grandmaster asked, confused.

Thor slowly approached him as Hulk tried to shake it off.

"Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low," Thor told him.

Hulk looked as if he was going to calm down.

"That's it. The sun's going down. I won't hurt you anymore. No one will," Thor assured.

He held his hand out to him and Hulk did the same. He gently put it in his huge hand until...Hulk grabbed and tossed him around like a rag doll then threw him.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki yelled at Thor, making Jamie shocked, then he told the Grandmaster, "I'm just a huge fan of the sport."

"Oh my gosh," Jamie mumbled, holding the bridge of her nose as he sat back down.

"That's what Hulk did to me when I tried to take over Earth," Loki pointed out.

"No wonder you're scared of him," she smirked.

He gave her a small glare until she gave him an innocent look, making him smile.

"All right. Screw it," Thor remarked, readying his weapon.

Thor and Hulk kept at it and Thor was winning.

"I know you're in there, Banner. I'll get you out!" Thor assured, managed to disarm him, and remarked, "What's the matter with you? You're embarrassing me! I told them we were friends!"

Thor was just about to keep hitting him in the face with the hammer until Hulk caught it, disarmed Thor, then punched him continuously. Jamie covered her eyes and winced a little at every blow while Loki put his hand on her thigh in comfort.

Then out of no where, Thor had little bits of lightning around his body and punched the Hulk hard, making him a little dizzy again. Then they charged at each other, Thor punching him again.

"Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!" everyone chanted.

Just before Thor could finish the job, Grandmaster pressed a button on his remote, activating the disk on Thor's neck to shock him, which made him pass out on the ground. Jamie and Loki saw this and Jamie was about to protest until Loki stopped her and shook his head.

Hulk jumped so high he could've made it out of the arena, but he wanted to finish the job.

"Another day, another Doug," Korg sighed.

"I can't look," Jamie said, burying her face in the crook of Loki's neck and he held her close.

Hulk came down hard and knocked Thor out. Jamie jumped slightly at the noise, Loki holding her tighter at the impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Ouch. That had to hurt.