Chapter 44: Brotherly Hug

Thor poured himself a drink when Jamie entered the room, carrying a patch. Thor looked at her with a smile, which she returned.

(A/N Outfit (replace the necklace with the one Loki gave her/minus the purse).)

)

"I made this

"I made this. It was originally going to be for Odin as a thanks for everything, but I can give it to you for the same thing," she told him, handing it to him.

He held it and rubbed his thumb across it.

"Thank you, Jamie. Help me put it on?" he requested.

She smiled, nodded, and took it from him. She put it on him and he looked in the mirror to see it. He touched it while Jamie looked in the mirror to see it and placed her hand on his shoulder. Then they saw Loki behind them. They turned around with smiles on their faces.

"It suits you," Loki told him.

"Jamie made it," Thor said.

"That doesn't surprise me," Loki responded, making Jamie smile.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother," Thor replied.

"Maybe not," Loki remarked.

"I saw it all along," Jamie pointed out, making the brothers chuckle.

"Thank you. If you were here, I might even give you a hug," Thor stated, throwing a dish at him.

Loki caught it in his hand.

"I'm here," he said.

Jamie looked between the two of them for a second then told them, "Come on. While we're all young here."

"What?" Thor wondered while Loki looked slightly confused.

"You said that if he were here, you'd give him a hug. He's here, so please do it," Jamie instructed.

"Oh god," Loki mumbled.

"Please, Loki?" Jamie asked with an innocent look.

Thor smiled as he approached Loki, who just rolled his eyes with a smile. They hugged for a minute until they heard a camera flash. They looked to see Jamie with a camera that printed pictures.

She shook the photo as she said, "It's a Kodak moment."

The guys just shook their heads, laughing.

"Now if you don't mind, brother, I need Jamie for something," Loki requested.

"Of course," Thor responded.

Loki held his hand to her, she accepted it, and they left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N What could Loki possibly need Jamie for? 😏