Chapter 37: Back in Asgard

Valkyrie steered the ship through the Devil's Anus as debris sped at them.

"Here we go!" she said.

They kept going as the ride got rougher.

"Oh man!" Jamie yelled.

Meanwhile, Hela and Skurge were working on finding out where the BiFrost sword was, even threatening a woman's life to get the answer.

Back on the ship, they finally made it through the big wormhole, but they were knocked out. One by one, they started waking up as they entered Asgard.

"I never thought I'd be back here," Valkyrie admitted.

"It feels good to be back, even if it is under the worst circumstances," Jamie commented.

Bruce looked to see it.

"I thought it'd be a lot nicer," Bruce commented then clarified, "I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire."

"Here, up here in the mountains. Heat signatures. People clustered together," Valkyrie informed.

"She's coming for them," Jamie realized.

"Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away," Thor instructed.

"And get yourself killed?" Valkyrie asked.

"The people trapped down there are all that matters. While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you three to help get everyone off Asgard," Thor explained.

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked.

"I have a man on the ground," Thor answered.

Meanwhile, Heimdall, with most of Asgard's residents, were in a hidden part of Asgard. He could hear something from the other side of the doors.

"Asgard," he called then warned, "She's here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They made it back! Yay!