Chapter 14: Thor Finds Loki and Jamie

Grandmaster brought him into the room he was having the party.

"My name is Grandmaster. I preside over a little harlequinade called the Contest of Champions. People come from far and wide to unwillingly participate in it. And you, my friend, might just be part of the new cast. What do you say to that?" Grandmaster offered.

"We're not friends and I don't give a shit about your games. I'm going back to Asgard," Thor responded.

"Ass-gard," Grandmaster chuckled, making Thor mad, then he counted before cranking the music, "One, two, three, four."

Thor looked around the room until he spotted two familiar faces.

"There was a wormhole in space and time beneath me. At that moment, I let go," Loki told the aliens as he had an arm around Jamie.

The aliens laughed in response while Jamie just shook her head with a smile. Then a smile formed on Thor's face.

"Guys?" he questioned, then called, "Loki! Jamie! Over here. Over here."

They both looked over to see him. Jamie smiled in relief while Loki was a little shocked.

"Excuse us one second," Loki said as they stood up.

"Guys!" Thor said.

Loki shushed him as they approached him.

"What?" Thor asked.

"You're alive?" Jamie wondered in relief.

"Yes, of course I'm alive," Thor said.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where are your chairs?" Thor said.

"We didn't get chairs," Jamie answered.

"Get me out of this one," Thor requested.

"We can't," Loki responded.

"Get me out," Thor stated.

"We can't," Loki repeated.

"What?" Thor questioned.

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster," Loki explained.

"He's crazy!" Thor pointed out.

"We've gained his favor. The BiFrost brought us out here weeks ago," Jamie added to what Loki was saying.

"Weeks ago?" Thor asked.

"Yes," Loki and Jamie answered.

"I just got here," Thor told them.

"What are you whispering about?" Grandmaster chimed in, slightly scaring them, then continued, "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be, like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar."

He looked at Loki and Jamie, them not knowing what to say.

"In any case, you know this..." Grandmaster asked them then wondered to Thor, "You call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder," Thor corrected then urged Loki and Jamie, "Tell him."

"We've never met this man in our lives," Loki answered.

"Loki," Jamie lightly scolded.

"He's my brother and she's my friend," Thor told the Grandmaster.

"Adopted," Loki added.

"Still counts," she whispered to him, making him look at her, then she told the Grandmaster, "And I am his friend."

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" Grandmaster asked.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you," Thor warned.

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me," Grandmaster laughed then added, "Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..."

"Asgard!" Thor yelled.

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win," Grandmaster said.

"Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!" Thor commanded.

"That's what I call a contender. Direction would be this way, Lord," Grandmaster indicated then made the chair move.

"Loki! Jamie!" Thor called.

"Aren't we gonna help him?" Jamie asked.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Loki answered, noticed her lightly glaring at him, then pointed out, "It can't be that bad."

Jamie was still a little unsure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Thor found Loki and Jamie; good news. He still has to fight the champion; bad news.