Chapter 20: A Truce

Hela was ready for world conquest until the sword ended up missing. Now she and Skurge, now her executioner, are looking for it as Heimdall leads the remaining Asgardians to safety.

Thor was unconscious while Sakaarian women cleaned his wounds. He jolted awake, scaring them and making them run away. He got up in a little bit of pain, but he shook it off and put his armor back on.

He looked around the room until he heard splashing. He turned to see Hulk in the hot tub in the room.

"Are we cool?" Thor asked, his hands up in defense.

Hulk nodded.

"It's Hulk in a hot tub," Thor commented to himself then asked Hulk, "So how long have you been like that?"

"Like what?" Hulk wondered.

"Like this. Big, and green, and stupid," Thor clarified, mumbling the last part.

"Hulk always Hulk," Hulk answered.

"How'd you get here?" Thor wondered.

"Winning," Hulk remarked.

"You mean cheating? Were they wearing one of these when you won?" Thor asked, showing him the device on his neck then continued, "How'd you arrive here?"

Hulk demonstrated with his hand, splashing at the end, then said, "Quinjet."

"Yes. Now, where is the Quinjet now?" Thor wondered.

Thor got out of the hot tub, but he wasn't wearing anything.

"That's naked. He's very naked," Thor mumbled, immediately looking up.

Hulk just walked passed him.

"It's in my brain now," Thor commented as he closed his eyes.

"Quinjet," Hulk pointed out then walked away.

Thor looked to where he pointed to see the Quinjet parked among the space wreckage.

"Yes! I'm getting us out of here. This terrible, awful place. You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny," Thor explained.

"Hulk stay," Hulk remarked.

"No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok," Thor tried to convince him.

"Ragnarok?" Hulk wondered.

"The prophesied death of my home world. The end of days, it's the end of--" Thor explained until Hulk yawned loudly on purpose, then Thor continued, "If you help me get back to Asgard, I can help you get back to Earth."

"Earth hate Hulk," Hulk remarked.

"Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're one of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other," Thor said.

"You're Banner's friend," Hulk stated.

"I'm not Banner's friend. I prefer you," Thor insisted.

"Banner's friend," Hulk disagreed.

"I don't even like Banner. 'I'm into numbers and science and stuff,'" Thor quoted and shrugged off.

"Thor go. Hulk stay," Hulk decided, eating some fruit.

"Fine. Stay here. Stupid place. It's hideous, by the way. The red, the white. Just pick a color. Ridiculous," Thor replied, heading for the exit.

"Smash you," Hulk remarked.

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight," Thor said.

"I smashed you," Hulk disagreed.

"Yeah, sure, sure," Thor stated sarcastically.

"Baby arms," Hulk commented.

"What?" Thor demanded.

"Baby," Hulk repeated, throwing the fruit toward the exit.

"Moron! You big child," Thor insulted.

"Thor go!" Hulk yelled immaturely.

"I am going," Thor responded.

When he got the doorway, he was electrocuted and he fell, making Hulk laugh.

"Thor go again," Hulk laughed, both of them stood up, then he said, "Thor home."

Thor walked to the window until he saw Hulk, in his armor, head for the exit.

"Hulk trains," Hulk informed.

"That's great. Have fun," Thor mumbled.

Valkyrie waited for Hulk at the doorway.

"Hey, big guy," she greeted.

"Angry girl," he returned.

"What have you been up to?" Valkyrie asked.

"Winning," Hulk answered.

Thor shook his head at that and looked out the window.

"So I see you're still alive," Jamie said.

He turned to see her, standing at the doorway.

(A/N Outfit (The hair from the previous outfit is the same; she doesn't have the eyeshadow anymore/don't add the purse).)

"Couple of things

"Couple of things. One: love the haircut. Two: I passed your green friend in the hall. Three: Loki sends his regards. And four: I'm glad you're in one piece," she listed.

"One: thanks. Two: he's quite a handful now for some reason. Three: I don't believe you. And four: you and me both," he responded.

Jamie chuckled a little then joined him at the window.

"You really want to stay here? I mean, I can understand why Loki does because it fits him. But I didn't expect this from you since you see what this place is like," Thor pointed out.

"It has its flaws; I will say that. But you saw how the people here treated Loki. They didn't treat him like a monster like people from Earth would. Granted he didn't try to invade this place, but those days are behind him. People from Earth wouldn't see that. My family sure didn't," Jamie explained.

That caught Thor off guard.

"You told your family about your relationship with Loki and they didn't accept him?" he asked.

"Pretty much. I told them how I felt about him after they were going to accept me back into their lives and they turned me away immediately. I almost lost it because of the Aether, but my love for Loki made me fight, enhance, and control it," she answered, exhaled, then continued, "There's nothing left for me back on Earth. So I wouldn't mind living here. No matter where I am, you and Loki are my home. But I don't want to break my promise to Odin. You want to leave, Loki wants to stay, and I refuse to pick sides."

"I understand. But you can still check up on me regardless. So we could still make it work," Thor pointed out then told her, "Jamie, I may have told you this already, but I'm glad that you're a part of my family. I'm glad Loki has you and you're the best sister I could ask for. And I can say that now because my actual sister is a pain in the ass."

Jamie laughed a little, turned to him, and said, "Thanks, bro. I love you."

"I love you too," Thor smiled and they hugged.

After they parted, she left for her and Loki's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This Hulk definitely has the attitude of a child.