Chapter 47: Major Trouble

Thor and Loki looked out into space as Jamie was about to enter but she stayed at the doorway.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked.

"Yes, of course. The people of Earth love me. I'm very popular," Thor answered.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?" Loki corrected.

"Probably not, to be honest. But I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine," Thor said.

"Well, you know you have one person from Earth who already loves you," Jamie chimed in, getting both of their attention.

They smiled as she approached them. She got in between them, looped both her arms through theirs, leaned her head on Loki's shoulder, and they looked out into space.

"I have everything I need right here. No matter where we go. A kickass older brother and a kickass fiancé," Jamie said.

"Fiancé?" Thor asked.

"Yes, brother. She's my fiancé," Loki answered.

Jamie showed Thor the ring and he smiled.

"Congratulations, you two," he said.

They all smiled and looked out the window again. Then they saw a huge ship coming toward them that made their ship look like nothing. They didn't know what to expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out!