Chapter 18: The Grandmaster's Champion is...

Sakaar residents came into the arena, ready for the battle to start. Loki and Jamie went in the VIP box and got themselves drinks.

(A/N Outfit (plus the necklace).)

)

"I hope Thor will be okay," Jamie said

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Loki responded.

"Do you actually mean that or are you only saying that to make me feel better?" she asked, he hesitated, then she answered "That's what's I thought."

"Only one way to find out if he'll make it," he pointed out.

"Real assuring, babe," she said sarcastically.

The Grandmaster, as a giant hologram, then appeared in the middle of the arena.

"Look at all of you. What a show! What a night! Who's having fun? Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors, who today died so gruesomely. Good sports. What a show! What a night! This is what you've come for, and so have I. And now, without further ado, it's main event time. Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Lord of Thunder," Grandmaster explained.

Thor came out, with some additions to his armor and his hair completely chopped off. The crowd booed him as he looked around. When the Grandmaster continued speaking, Thor prepared himself as the arena slightly shook.

"Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks," Grandmaster commented then announced, "Okay, this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes. He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him. He's undefeated. He's the reigning. He's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...Your Incredible...Hulk!"

The Hulk, in battle armor, burst out and roared as the crowd cheered. Thor couldn't help but smile at this.

"Yes!" he exclaimed, making everyone be quiet in confusion.

"Are you serious?" Jamie asked in shock.

She looked to Loki, who was in complete terror.

"We have to get off this planet," he said, grabbed her hand, and rushed them to the exit.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?" Grandmaster asked, getting in front of them and bringing them to their seats.

"Hey! We know each other. He's a friend from work," Thor yelled to the VIP box then told the Hulk, "Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead. But so much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki. Loki's alive and has a girlfriend. Can you believe it? They're up there. Loki! Jamie! Look who it is!"

Loki shuddered in fear, so Jamie hugged his arm.

"I gotcha," she comforted.

"Banner, I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you," Thor smiled.

"Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!" everyone in the arena chanted.

Hulk looked around at the crowd, cheering his name.

"Banner. Hey, Banner!" Thor called.

"No Banner. Only Hulk," Hulk remarked.

"What are you doing? It's me. It's Thor!" Thor panicked, then Hulk attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Loki's face when he saw the Hulk! 😂 Priceless!

P.S. I love that a child from the Make A Wish foundation gave them the idea to add the line "He's a friend from work".