Chapter 40: Loki Comes Through and Thor Talks With Odin

Heimdall kept fighting off the zombie soldiers until one cut his thigh with their sword and got him down. Just before one of the zombie soldiers could kill him, it was taken out by Korg.

"Hey, man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" Korg offered.

Everyone looked to the side to see Loki on the huge ship.

"Your savior is here!" he announced.

Jamie and Thor saw this and smiled.

"I love that god," Jamie commented.

"Jamie was right," Thor laughed until he screamed in pain when Hela, literally, stabbed him in the back.

"Did you miss me? Everyone, on that ship now," Loki commanded.

Everyone started piling on the ship as Loki approached Heimdall.

"Welcome home. I saw you coming," Heimdall told him.

"Of course you did," Loki responded.

They began fighting off the zombie soldiers.

Meanwhile, Hela had Thor on his back in a chokehold.

"It's a valiant effort, but you never stood a chance. You see...I'm not a queen or a monster. I'm the Goddess of Death. What were you the god of, again?" Hela smirked.

Thor kept seeing Odin in a clear field until he felt he was there. He knelt in front of Odin.

"Even when you had two eyes, you'd see only half the picture," Odin told him.

"She's too strong. Without my hammer, I can't," Thor said.

"Are you Thor, the God of Hammers? That hammer was to help you control your power, to focus it. It was never your source of strength," Odin explained.

"It's too late. She's already taken Asgard," Thor pointed out.

"Asgard is not a place. Never was. This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand. Even now, right now, those people need your help," Odin replied, walking away.

"I'm not as strong as you," Thor remarked.

Odin turned around and told him with a smile, "No...You're stronger."

Thor was brought back to Hela's chokehold.

"Tell me, brother. What were you the god of, again?" she smirked.

Lightning appeared on Thor's hands and in his eye. Hela looked up in a panic as a huge lightning blast hit her. Loki and Jamie saw this and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Loki came back! I'm touched.