Chapter 5: Reunion

Loki and Thor, both in Midgardian clothing, came upon the ruins of the care home in New York Loki put Odin in.

"I swear I left him right here," Loki said.

They watched as the workmen continued to move the debris.

"Right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building is being demolished? Great planning," Thor replied sarcastically.

"How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch," Loki insisted.

"No? Then why do you dress like one?" Thor stated.

"Hey," Loki protested.

"I can't believe you're alive. Jamie and I saw you die. We mourned you, we cried for you," Thor remarked.

"I'm honored. On Jamie's part," Loki said.

"Ask him," a college student whispered to her friend.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" the other college student asked Thor.

"Sure," Thor answered.

"Oh my god," the first college girl smiled.

"Start figuring out where he is," Thor told Loki.

But Loki did the exact opposite. His mind wondered to Jamie. He hoped that she didn't find someone else while they were separated. He didn't think she would since she confessed her love before he did and they are both practically immortal, but still.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you," the second college girl apologized to Thor then they both left.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping," Thor explained.

Little did they know a woman was walking a little ways from them and when she saw them, she stopped.

(A/N Outfit.)

)

She walked behind them slowly then spoke when she got close enough

"Loki? Thor?" she questioned.

They turned around to see her.

"Jamie?" they said.

They all smiled huge smiles. She hugged Loki first, making him hug back. When they parted, he pressed his lips to hers and she gladly accepted.

"You know I'm still here, right?" Thor acknowledged with a chuckle.

They parted, Jamie giving him an eye roll with a smile and Loki giving him a glare.

"You really had to interrupt our moment?" Jamie asked with a giggle and hugged Thor.

"We haven't seen each other in almost three years, brother. You couldn't let us have that moment?" Loki said.

Thor then remembered when they saw Loki die and how heartbroken Jamie was.

"Oh yes. Especially after your 'death', she must be thrilled to have you back. But I am surprised she's not mad at you for it," Thor replied honestly.

That's when realization hit Jamie. She knew Loki was alive long before Thor found out. They parted from the hug and she looked to Loki.

"Should I tell him?" she asked.

Loki sighed and nodded.

"Tell me what?" Thor wondered.

She looked back at Thor as she wrapped an arm around Loki, him returning the favor.

"When Odin asked to talk with me alone before we left to go back to Earth, I found out it was Loki and knew this whole time," Jamie confessed, making Thor shocked, then she continued, "He didn't tell me where he put Odin, but he told me he wanted to keep the fact that he was alive a secret and I obeyed. I was happy to have him back, even though he wanted me to return to Earth so I didn't have to hide out in Asgard. I felt bad about keeping it a secret from you, but once we were back, I didn't know how to tell you."

Thor tried to absorb all this information that she told him. Not only did Loki not let him know he was alive, but Jamie knew and didn't tell him.

Before he could say anything, a swirling vortex appeared under Loki. He lightly pushed Jamie out of the way just in case it was dangerous.

"What's this? What are you doing?" Thor asked.

"This isn't me," Loki insisted then fell through a hole.

"Loki!" Jamie screamed then asked Thor, "Where did he go?"

"I don't know, but we'll find out," Thor assured then mumbled to himself, "Then you have to explain the possible treason you've committed for allowing Loki to take the throne."

But Jamie heard him and was taken back by this. But before she could say anything, she found a note on the ground where Loki was standing.

"Thor, look at this," she said, picking it up.

They looked at it to see an address: 177A Bleecker Street. They looked at each other, shrugged, then went to the place the note indicated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie was reunited with Loki and Thor, but because she told Thor she knew Loki was alive before him, he feels betrayed.