Chapter 28: Jamie Finds Thor and Bruce

Thor brought Bruce, who was in Tony's clothes, into town and sat him down.

"The sun's going down. It's getting really low. The sun's going down. It's getting real low," Thor kept saying.

"Oh, shoot," Bruce mumbled.

"Sun's getting low," Thor continued.

"Would you stop saying that?" Bruce requested.

"I just need you to stay calm," Thor said.

"Calm? I'm on an alien planet!" Bruce pointed out.

"It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before," Thor replied.

"Yeah. One," Bruce responded.

"Now you've been on two. That's a good thing. It's a new experience," Thor remarked.

"My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time, it's like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk," Bruce explained.

"All right, well, you're back now. That's all that matters," Thor assured.

"No, it's not what matters. What I'm trying to tell you, is that if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out," Bruce stated.

"We're not stranded. I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home," Thor said.

"Thank you," Bruce thanked.

"Not your home, though. Asgard. My home," Thor clarified.

"What?" Bruce questioned.

"Listen, my people are in great danger. You and I, we have to fight this really powerful being, who also happens to be my sister," Thor explained.

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many-- I don't wanna fight your sister. That's a family issue," Bruce pointed out.

"No, she's an evil being," Thor corrected.

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings. I'm sick of it," Bruce responded.

"What?" Thor questioned.

"I just told you. If I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again. And you don't care," Bruce said.

"No, no. I'm putting together the team. The Hulk is the fire," Thor told him.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk," Bruce realized.

"What? No!" Thor responded.

"It's gross. You don't care about me. You're not my friend," Bruce grumbled.

"No! I don't even like the Hulk. He's all like 'Smash, smash, smash.' I prefer you," Thor assured.

"Thanks," Bruce responded.

"But if I'm being honest, when it comes to fighting evil beings, he is very powerful and useful," Thor pointed out.

"Yeah, Banner's powerful and useful, too," Bruce responded.

"Is he though?" Thor asked.

"How many PhDs does Hulk have? Zero. How many PhDs does Banner have? Seven," Bruce pointed out.

"Fine, you don't have to fight anyone. But we're in danger here, so we have to move," Thor said, grabbing a cloth.

"What are you doing with that?" Bruce wondered.

"I need a disguise. I'm a fugitive," Thor answered, putting it on his head.

"I need a disguise," Bruce said.

"You are in disguise," Thor pointed out.

"I'll be Tony Stark," Bruce decided, got out some glasses, and put them on.

"What?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. Tony and the gypsy," Bruce said.

"No, no, you're not Tony. You're Bruce. Bruce Banner," Thor told him.

"Then why did you dress me up like Tony?" Bruce wondered.

"Because you were naked," Thor answered.

"Okay, I'll give you that," Bruce agreed then started messing with the pants.

"What are you doing? Stop doing that!" Thor commanded.

"Tony wears his pants super tight," Bruce said.

"Stop it!" Thor ordered.

"I'm sorry," Bruce apologized.

"Why are you being so weird?" Thor asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that I was trapped for two years inside of a monster made me a little weird," Bruce answered, the veins on his neck and head turning green and his voice getting lower.

"Hey. It's okay. You're good. Calm down," Thor replied nervously.

That's when Jamie saw them in the crowd.

"Thor. Doctor Banner," she called, getting their attention.

Thor saw her and smiled. She ran to him and hugged him.

"We need to hurry. Grandmaster has people looking for you guys. So we have to get out of here now," she warned after they parted.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" Bruce asked.

"Oh sorry. I'm Jamie Dabbs, Thor's little sister figure and Loki's girlfriend," Jamie introduced.

"And no, she's not the one we need to stop. She's from Earth while Hela is my actual sister and who we need to stop," Thor added.

"So let me get this straight. She is from Earth and she's dating Loki, who killed 80 people in two days, stole the Tesseract, and led an alien army, which all took place on Earth?" Bruce guessed, they nodded, and he asked, "How does that work?"

"I'm immortal and I saw his perspective on the whole thing. I didn't invade a world, but I was quite the rebel growing up. So I know what he went through when he did it and he promised me he wouldn't do it again because of me. There wasn't any manipulation in his actions towards me," Jamie explained.

"Fair enough," Bruce responded, even though he wasn't entirely sure.

"Come on. Listen, we're gonna go to Asgard and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again. All right?" Thor explained.

"All right," Bruce answered.

Then green powder was thrown in his face and when they looked around, the people were dancing with Hulk clothing and signs to bring him back.

"This is bad," Thor commented.

"Yep. We need to get out of here now," Jamie said.

They looked to see guards around and they were on the move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie found Thor and Bruce. Now they need to hurry and get out of there.