Chapter 8: Hello Hela

They all looked at each other then approached the portal. Thor slammed the umbrella to change into his armor with Mjölnir, Loki turned his suit into his armor, and Jamie turned her clothes into fighting clothes with her hair up.

 Thor slammed the umbrella to change into his armor with Mjölnir, Loki turned his suit into his armor, and Jamie turned her clothes into fighting clothes with her hair up

Thor and Loki looked at her in confusion.

"Since when can you do that?" Loki asked.

"I'll explain later," Jamie answered.

They looked back to the portal and a woman with black hair and a black suit came out of the portal.

"So he's gone. That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that," she remarked.

"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin," Thor introduced.

"Really? You don't look like him," Hela pointed out.

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement," Loki offered.

"You sound like him," Hela remarked, saw Jamie, and asked, "And what of this one?"

"I'm Jamie, another proud member of Odin's family," Jamie answered.

"You look like a mere mortal. Weak and pathetic," Hela smirked.

"I've beaten worse people than you, so who's really the pathetic one?" Jamie growled, making Loki smile at her.

Hela snarled back and ordered, "Kneel."

"Beg your pardon?" Loki questioned.

Hela formed a black blade.

"Kneel. Before your queen," she commanded.

"I don't think so," Thor remarked.

"No thanks," Jamie refused.

Thor then threw Mjölnir at Hela, but she caught it. Then when he tried to call the hammer back, Hela gripped it tight.

"It's not possible," he said.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible," she smirked.

She then shattered Mjölnir, causing a huge wave of energy to form. Thor braced himself while Loki grabbed Jamie and protected her. When it was gone, they looked in shock at the remains of Mjölnir. Hela moved her hair back, forming a black headdress and made two blades appear.

"Bring us back!" Loki yelled.

"No!" Thor shouted.

Then the BiFrost got Thor, Loki, and Jamie and they flew toward Asgard.

"Loki! Jamie!" Thor hollered.

Loki and Jamie looked down to see Hela, gaining speed behind them.

"Loki! Throw me at her!" Jamie said.

"What?!" Loki asked in shock.

"Trust me!" Jamie assured, holding her hand out.

Loki hesitated but eventually grabbed her hand, spun her around, and threw her at Hela. The girls fought for a minute until Hela knocked her into Loki, causing them to fall out of the BiFrost.

"Loki! Jamie!" Thor yelled.

Then he and Hela went at it until she knocked him out of the BiFrost as well.

Then Hela made it to Asgard. Volstagg, who controlled the BiFrost, looked in shock; as did Fandral and Skurge.

"Who are you? What have you done with Thor?" Volstagg demanded.

Hela threw two daggers into Volstagg's chest then into Fandral's.

"I'm Hela," Hela smirked.

She threw two more at both of them again, killing them. She then looks at Skurge, who was mopping the floor.

"I'm just a janitor," he said, putting his hands up in defense.

"You look like a smart boy with good survival instincts," Hela commented then offered, "How would you like a job?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Things got real really quick.