Chapter 26: Loki, Jamie, and Valkyrie Sent to Find Thor

Loki, Jamie (who were holding hands), and Valkyrie were on their way to the Grandmaster since they were summoned with guards escorting them.

(A/N Outfit above (Just the clothes adding the necklace, a sword, and some daggers).)

"I'm upset! I'm very upset," Grandmaster complained.

They stopped in front of him, ready to hear more of what he had to say.

"You know what I like about being upset? The blame. Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?" Grandmaster explained.

"Grandmaster, I can--" Jamie began.

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!" Grandmaster commanded.

"Here you go," Topaz said, about to hand him the melt stick.

"Why are you handing me the melt stick? She was interrupting. That's not a capital violation," Grandmaster pointed out.

Loki had already stepped in front of Jamie protectively, glaring at Topaz. He relaxed when he felt Jamie place her hand back in his.

"Where was I? My precious champion has come up missing, and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him," Grandmaster explained then added to Loki, Jamie, then Valkyrie, "Your brother. Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated, or you know. I'm sure there's a big history. Your friend and I'm still trying to wrap my head of how you guys know each other. And your contender..."

"My dear friend, if you were to give Jamie and I 12 hours, we could bring them both back to you. Alive," Loki assured.

"I could do it in two," Valkyrie remarked.

"We could do it in one," Loki challenged.

"Let's stop there. You know what? I woke up this morning, thinking about a public execution," Grandmaster said.

That made them all a little nervous.

"But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little 'Who's gonna get him first?' So, you're on the clock," Grandmaster continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N A hunt for Thor. Crazy.