G-Mod & Book Clubs (VenturianTale Fan Fic)

Hey! This my first book, so try your best to not laugh. I appreciate helpful comments and any good advice that can be given. Thanks for spending your time on this!

Cover drawn by Sylar Grimm who is an amazing artist.

Chapter 1

The book store was quite today, so were the people inside. Over twenty shelves full of best-sellers, award winners, and only five people were shopping.

In a back room, less then twenty people were waiting, ready to begin their Book Club. The bare walls and tan carpet screamed boring. As if to prove it, half the men and woman were slumped in their seats.

The door creaked as a bald man in his fourties came rushing in. "Sir!", he gasped "I just got a report that we lost five more members!"

An old man at the head of the table, stood up and slammed this week's book on the table. The bang woke up the sleeping people, cut off mid snore.

"Dang! That is ten people this week! Did any of them give a reason in their resigning forms?"

"Yes Sir! Each one stated that they had no more time for our club, that they had found more interesting things to do on this website called YouTube"

"YouTube, that son of a movie strikes again", the old man mumbled.
" I swear that thing takes more people each year then malaria does people"

" You know how many people would join book club if YouTube didn't exist!" The congregation shook their heads as the old man rambled on. " Well, nether do I, but we still would have a lot more!", he spat.

"We wouldn't have videos on YouTube if it weren't for YouTubers" ,scowled an older woman in the front "If only we could get rid of them"

"Genius, Gladie, genius! That is exactly what we'll do!" The old man clapped with that first word. Gladie and the rest of the club looked confused.

"What exactly are we doing, sir?", asked the confused messenger, who by now had found himself a seat. He had also fallen asleep during the old man's rant and was awaken by his clap.

" We are going to get rid of the YouTubers, that is what we are going to do" "We can't do that!", another gentleman burst out, " We would be charged for murder and go to jail! None of us would live long enough to get out!"

Cries of outraged "Pardon!" and "Excuse Me!" could be heard. One man even snorted," Ya, like you are much younger"

" Don't worry, we won't kill them. They love doing this stuff in certain games, right? Soooo, we trap them in a game!" The old man exclaimed dramatically.

A long silence stretched out before one of the woman stated " When do we start Mr. Borminerf?"

Hey guys! Thanks for wasting some time on my writing! So to describe "Son of a movie" Well, most movies that come from books end up quite bad. So if it is a "Son of a movie" That is all I will explain.