Chapter 24

Billy gasped and made a break for the door. "Hold on Billy!" Isaac stood "If I head out the door first, she'll follow me thinking its you. Then you can make a break out the back door"

Billy nodded. "Just don't get yourself killed" Jordan said. Then he looked at his meal "How could waffles still taste good after eating so many?" Jordan wondered.

"Gwood lwuck bwother" Sally managed to say in between waffles. You could hear two pairs footsteps starting to come down the stairs.

"Billy hide!" Cierra whispered. Billy fled to a closet. "Wish me luck!" Isaac ran for the door. He made sure to pound hard on the ground and open the door loudly.

"Billy!" Maddie-Friend put on a burst of speed. When she ran past the closet, Billy whimpered quietly and curled into a ball.

"Come back here Billy! I love you!" Maddie-Friend screeched as she sped out the door.

Isaac did a lap around the house, then out the front gate, always making sure Maddie-Friend could see him.

What he saw made him slow down. Then speed up again when Maddie-Friend almost got her arms around him.

Each property was a completely different map. Their next door neighbor had the 7/11 map. Then there was the islands, the floating house, the creepy pasta school, and in the distance, Isaac could see the city map.

Being completely distracted by the scenery, he had no chance against Maddie-Friend.

"Billy!" she squealed. Jumping up, she wrapped her arms and legs around his chest. Her weight threw him off balance. He landed face-first on the cement.

"Billy, you know I will always find you... wait a minute, your not Billy!" Maddie-Friend stated, finally seeing her prey's face.

She quickly got off him and helped him up "Nope. My name is Isaac" He grinned. Isaac held out and hand.

Cautiously, she reached out and shook it. "So where is the real Billy?" she questioned. "Hopefully all the way at medical school" Isaac answered.

"Will you help me find him?" Maddie-Friend asked. "Sorry, I got to go back. My siblings will worry about me" Isaac started to walk back.

"Thanks for the exercise!" Maddie-Friend yelled at him. "Your welcome!" Isaac yelled back.

Five minutes later, he was back in the Acachalla household. Jordan briefly looked up from his food "How did it go?"

"Good. I got tackled and fell on the cement, but found out that Maddie-Friend is actually pretty nice" Isaac glanced at the closet "Did Billy make it out?"

"Yep, the moment you went out the gate he made a break for the car" Cierra said "And Sally had to catch the bus" she added.

"Gertrude went to be with Papa Acachalla" Bethany put in. She leaned forward. "What is the neighbor hood like?"

"It is weird. Each property is a different map"

"This isn't time for troll, Isaac" Jordan said.

"I'm not joking. The neighboring yard is the 7/11 map and on the other is the hotel map" Isaac said seriously.

The other Fryes blinked in surprise. "Thatss, unusual" Cierra said slowly.

Bethany sat back in her chair "What are we going to do now?"

"I know. You are coming on vacation, with us"

DUN, DUN, DUN! Cliffhanger! Don't you just love those. Sorry for not posting yesterday. I tried, but something went funky so I am doing it again.

So I want to make some things clear. Sylar Grimm made the cover, CoCo_Writes just added the title and my username onto it. Sorry for any confusion on that subject.

And I do have to admit, Syler is a good artist. I have lot if her work on my Pinterest account as well. Anyway vote, comment, do whatever you do and I will update tomorrow.

Then the cursed cliffhanger will no longer be a big hanger? I don't know. Sorry for being late, life happened. Thanks for reading!