Chapted 46

Ghost gave Cierra a glare. She just shrugged back. Toast gave her a little smirk and Immortal's heart gave a little flutter. It surprised the female.

"Sorry guys, but we can't use the P.I.E van, it is to unique. We need to use the other black vans" Jordan broke the news. Toast's face fell. He loved the P.I.E van.

"Can you do that again?" Ven waved to his sister. She nodded and repeated the process, this time summoning three completely black vans. Before that, she sent the P.I.E van back. A grin crossed her face when both Johnnys screamed again.

Ghost stumbled out, falling to his knees. Toast exited more gracefully then his partner and helped him up, barely holding back laughter. Rest of them didn't try.

No one minded, it loosened the tension. Ghost gave them half hearted glares. "What are absolute nerds still doing here! I hacked through their unligit security system hours ago" Spencer yelled.

"But we've only been in here for five minutes" Goomba said weakly. "How dare you try to correct the Mighty Spenc. You shall suff-" "SPENCER!" Venturian warned.

"Fine! Absolute nerd" Spencer mumbled the last part. Ven rolled his eyes. "Everyone in the cars!" he yelled. Mumblings start, but everyone makes their way to the vans.

Van 1 had the Acachallas and SlenderMan, who refused to leave girlfriend's side. Van 2 was filled up by P.I.E., Law Enforcers, and The Ghosts, leading to an awkward drive. P.I.E had forced all three out of a house before.

Van 3 took everyone else. Billy, Johnny Toast, and Jordan each drove. Spencer waved from the doorway and Freddie roared. He was staying behind to protect the Mighty Spenc in case of attack.

Venturian shifted into reverse. The garage door opens high enough for the vans to scrape through. Everyone pulls out into the empty street, putting forward into gear.

A silent twenty minute drive took place. Only Sally said anything, still chattering to Slendy, but quieter. Tension started to rise again, along with adrenaline. Legs started bouncing and nerves started to sizzle.

Ven found himself gripping the steering wheel. The car ride felt like it lasted forever, yet it was quick at the same time. There was a little traffic, mostly people going home for the day.

Finally the vans pulled up to factory. He shifted into park, and left the engine idling. The dead slipped out of the car and sneaked over to the side wall.

Spencer had done some mathematic calculations, and had guessed around the time he should turn off all the ghost stuff. To early would send a alarm, too late and they could lose a ghost.

But Spencer did some good math. Seconds before Maxwell touched the wall, he sent a signal telling it to shut off. Maxwell phased through safely.

The others followed. Slender gave Sally a little hug before teleporting in with them. After that, Spencer took over the security systems. He placed a loop on the hallway cameras. He placed the real footage on his laptop.

It was quite easy for The Ghosts and Slender to distract the guards and kill them. They just had Box Friend start walking towards the guards, and the rest snuck behind.

Slendy took care of the two cowering worms, wrapping his tentacles around their necks. Maxwell snapped one of the dragon's spine, and Aimee surprised them by tossing little throwing knives at the other, killing it.

"You have throwing knives?" Maxwell asked. "I may be pretty French girl, but every girl need weapon" Aimee tucked the knives up her dress sleeve.

Spenc watched from Hotel Tale. Seeing the guards have been taken care of, Spencer looped the outside cameras. Freddie whined in the corner.