Chapter 13

Hey guys! I want to thank you for reading this. I really hope you like it!

"Ah, finally" Papa Acachalla reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

Standing on the porch was a man in his thirties. He had a police outfit on and a brown beard on his chin. His hat fitted perfectly on his head, and his badge gleamed.

But what you really noticed was the bright green squirt gun strapped to his waist.

"Whada want, Maloney" Acachalla growled "I called for ghost hunters, not a pathetic police officer"

Ignoring the insult, Officer Maloney held up a picture of a young man with a knife. It was badly taken, you could hardly see any detail. All you could see was brown hair.

"Have you seen this man?" Officer Maloney asked.

"No, and I don't want to see the man on my porch either!"

"His name is Jimmy Casket" Maloney continued "he is wanted for over forty deaths in the past two years. He always leaves a mess behind, with a message written in blood"

He held up a picture and Papa Acachalla adverted his eyes. "Jimmy Casket is a tall white male, with dark brown hair and red eyes. He is commonly seen wearing a blue jacket"

Acachalla rolled his eyes, but knowing Maloney wouldn't go until he finished, leaned against the door frame.

Jordan, hearing one of his creations name, popped up behind Acachalla. Maloney's eyes widened, then narrowed.

"Who are you?" He challenged.

"Leave him alone Maloney, you were talking to me" Acachalla's program was put into effect.

"Oh it's fine Papa Acachalla. I can answer his questions. Plus, it not like he is dangerous. He has a squirt gun for a weapon" Jordan reminded him.

"Fine" he mumbled. "Acachalla!" Gertrude called. "Whatda want woman!" "Sally's gone waffle crazy again, I need all hands in the kitchen!"

Acachalla paled and ran into the kitchen. Billy and the rest of the Fryes followed his lead. Outside, Freddy whimpered and started backing away from the house.

Jordan started to walk, but Maloney's hand grabbed his shoulder. "I'm not done with you son"

"But I've gotta go help" Jordan started, but Maloney cut him off.

"Name?"

"Jordan Betgoimven"

Maloney scribbled stuff down on his notebook.

"How did you end up here?"

"We were traveling and my sister fell into their pool, sir" Jordan answered truthfully.

"How many of you?"

"Four including me, sir"

"How long to you plan on staying?"

"Until my sister is fully recovered, sir"

"Ages?"

"23, 19, 18, and 17, sir. I am the oldest"

With all the sirs happening, Jordan was finding it hard not to talk British. Old habits die hard.

Satisfied, Maloney shut his notebook and put away his pen. "Thank you for your time and cooperation"

Jordan started to close the door, but stopped cold by Maloney's next words.

"I was hunted by Jimmy, you know. I barely managed to escape. Had to leave my trusted bubble gun behind. I also got a good look at his face. And do you know what, you look exactly like him"

Jordan shivered "That's a disturbing thought" Maloney leaned forward.

"I agree. If you are him, then I would run. I would run and hide. Cause I will find you and kill you. And I will enjoy it. It is my job and a personal thing"

"Good-bye!" Jordan abruptly shut the door in Officer Maloney face. "Oh, my nose!" his muffled voice came through the door.

"It is probably a good thing I didn't tell him that I play Jimmy Casket. That could have ended up a lot better" Jordan thought.

"I look like Jimmy Casket" His hand came up and touched his face as that thought returned. "That is probably not going to be good. Especially when we face survivors"

"Jordan! We need another waffle flipper! Get in here!" Cierra's call dragged him back to the present.

He raced to the kitchen and grabbed a pancake flipper. Sally was completely hunched over the table. Gertrude was throwing waffles at her and Sally was eating them mid air.

Jordan flipped waffles in silence. He watched his siblings do their jobs. Love surged through him. He went back to flipping waffles determinedly.

"I may look like Jimmy, and play him, but I will never become him" Jordan promised himself.

Couple of minutes later, Sally had finally had her fill. "Cwome own. Lwets gwo plway with dwolls!" she grabbed Cierra hand and dragged her upstairs.

Cierra sent them a pleading glance, but Bethany only shrugged. She turned and started helping Gertrude clean.

The doorbell rang again. "I got it!" Jordan yelled out. Isaac ran past and opened the door enough so only he could see the person. "Hello?"

"Hello sir! Is Papa Acachalla home?" a British answered back.

"Isaac! I said I'd get it! You have to be the little troll you are and get the door, didn't you!" Jordan stomped to the door. He pulled it open all the way.

On the pouch was a man about 6ft 3. He was extremely pale, with short raven black hair. Army pants and a white shirt was his outfit. He had big army green ammo holder straps that crossed his chest. You could see random stuff in the holders

His brown eyes widened at the sight of Jordan.

"Sir? What are you doing here?" Johnny Toast questioned, shocked.

Here you go guys! Thanks for waiting patiently for the Johnnys! Sadly, you'll have to wait one more day. And I need more idea's for after the Johnnys. I've only gotten one, I need more! Give me ideas in the comments.