Chapter 8

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Sorry if last time was too long.

"Ground rules?" all three questioned. "Yes. We need to set rules. It is for the best that they don't know that we are the Four Gods" Jordan told them.

"Why not?" asked Bethany, flipping her red hair out of her face.

"It might bring some unwanted attention. That is something we don't need. Especially if we are going to try to find a way back home" Jordan reminded them. "We also need to protect the Acachallas"

"If only we could communicate with the real world. Mom must be so worried" fretted Isaac.

"Our iPods!" Cierra jumped up. Jordan smacked his forehead. "Of course!"

The girls searched their pockets while the boys crossed the hallway to do the same.

"Dead" Jordan said, walking back into the girls room.

"Course it's dead. It doesn't have case to protect it. Not that it really matters. Mine has a case and is dead as well" stated Isaac.

"Same here" Cierra agreed.

"Nope" Bethany said.

"Nope?" They all looked at her.

She looked at Cierra and Isaac. "Am I the only one who got the waterproof casing?" They nodded and she threw her arms up, annoyed.

"How are we on Internet connection?" Jordan interjected before this conversation went any farther.

"Nothing" Bethany shook her head. They all groaned.

"Back to the rules. Does every one agree that we need some for our and their safety?" They looked at each other before they all agreed.

An hour later, they had come up with these rules.

Rules

1. No doing any of our characters voices. Especially if they are in the room.

2. Don't even act like the characters.

3. If anybody asks we are travelers. If it works for the Doctor, it will work for us.

4. Our real last name of Frye isn't safe anymore. We will go by Betgoimven instead. (This one was a joke suggested by Isaac. But it was taken seriously)

5. Do not show that we know them. Keep all the secrets that we know. Remember that we are strangers. We shouldn't know that Spencer lives in the basement or that Papa Acachalla turns to Jose Jose Jose Jose on midnights and Mondays.

6. Always stay on their good side.

7. Don't do something you wouldn't do in real life.

And the most important one is

8. They can't find out that we are the Four Gods. Avoid talking about it if possible. That also means no calling each other by our YouTube names.

"Does every one agree to the rules?" asked Jordan.

"Yes" Cierra said.

"I agree" Bethany stated.

"Eye" Isaac agreed.

"So do I" Jordan told them.

"All right! From now on these rules are in effect! So says the Four Gods!"

Hey guys! Sorry if this one was to short. The last couple ones were longer, so I decide to give you a break.

Their pretend last name is the same as their old house in their Another Minecraft Tale. It is pronounced Bet(BethanyFrye)- Goo (Goomba)- Im (Like in ImmortalKyodia)- Ven( Venturian). Isaac named it.