Chapter 30

"How do you know Tommy?" Jordan slowly turned to face the stranger. The shock on everyone's face was priceless.

"How would one not know themselves?" the stranger questioned.

There was silence.

"Wait, so you are Tommy?" Isaac said slowly. "Yes HomelessGoomba, I am Tommy" nodded the man.

"Your not how I imagined him" Cierra broke in. "How did you imagine me then ImmortalKyodia?" Tommy asked. "I don't know, just not so ordinary looking"

Cierra was right. Tommy was the most ordinary looking person in the world. Wasn't really tall, but he was not vertically challenged either. Had short brown hair, with brown eyes.

He was tan, but not enough to catch attention. Nothing about him was unusual or made him stick out. Even his clothes were common. Levi jeans and a light blue shirt with darker blue strips.

He was one of those people who just blended with the crowd. That face you don't remember passing by. The guy you bump into, but still don't notice him.

Tommy grinned "I get that a lot"

"Why are you here? In G-Mod. You are a Minecraft thing" Bethany asked.

"Good question BethanyFrye. And the answer is that you mentioned me"

"What do you mean by mentioned you?" Jordan questioned.

"Well, my good Venturian, when you mention me in a G-Mod video, that gave me the option of staying in Minecraft, or leaving. I choose both" Tommy said.

"To answer your next question, I can split my being into multiple different forms. So I sent one part here, while I left the rest in Minecraft"

"So are there some Acachallas in Minecraft?" Cierra asked. "No. They decided to stay here. They had the choice to stay in Minecraft, or come back. They chose to come back" Tommy explained.

"Now back to the real question. Why are you here to talk to use?" Isaac set them back on track.

"I wish it was for a friendly visit. It is always nice to meet the people who made you. But this isn't a friendly visit. I am here to warn you"

"About what? The worst thing here is the Creepypasta characters and Maxwell. There is no one else" Bethany crossed her legs.

"That is where you are wrong, my good masters. There are others" Tommy said. "But we didn't make any more evil characters" Isaac interrupted.

"You didn't make everyone here. Where do you think Captain Flago and his crew came from. There has to be more out there then just what you guys created"

"Oh. Then who is the evil?" Jordan asked. Tommy leaned in "Unfortunately, I cannot tell you that"

"Why not?" Cierra asked him.

"Because I live by rules, being the creator of everything. It limits what I do. One of those rules is that I can't get involved in major events. Telling who your enemy is technically getting evolve"

"That's stupid. Why did you have to make the rules?" Isaac wondered. Tommy turned and looked at him. There was a haunted look in his eyes "I made a mistake once"

They all looked away, uncomfortable.

"However, I can do one thing to help" Tommy's sentence brightened their day.

"What?" Jordan asked excitedly.

"I can make you just like your characters" came Tommy's reply.