Chapter 36

Glowing yellow eyes appeared from the darkness. Prince Fang stepped slowly out of the shadows, his pathetic wings stretched out.

He raised his green head and let out a shriek that sounded like someone gurgling water.

Everyone paused "What the crap was that?" Sue asked. "I don't know, but it probably isn't good. Lets keep moving" Jordan started walking faster. The shaking had stopped a while ago, so these shrieks where scaring them.

Coming across a few worms in the halls, Jordan discovered that his aim had drastically improved, and that a knife felt more comfortable in his hands. That fact scared him a little, so he stuck to the guns.

The shrieking grew dramatically louder. Jordan held up a hand. Papa Acachalla swore "They are in the hallways!" At those words, Sally and Johnny Ghost changed, and everyone readied their weapons.

"Strategies?"

"Well if you really did play me, then you should know, you absolute nerd, that we can hid by a corner and blind them as they turn into this hall" Spencer answered Jordan's question.

Everyone turned to look at him. "What. You don't reach a level 57 wizard with out learning strategy, nerds" Spencer lifted up his recently repaired laptop.

"What Spencer said" Isaac said nervously. Everyone was on edge, with the exception of Jimmy, who was giggling and bouncing around.

"Everyone prepare yourselves. Cierra, Bethany, Isaac, YouTubers meeting" Jordan ordered. Nobody had given up any kind of fight when Jordan had naturally taken charge.

The Fryes separated themselves from the rest and formed a little huddle. "Whatever these are, they aren't worms. Worms hiss" Cierra immediately said.

"That is what I was thinking. And the shrieks sound more like gurgling" Bethany agreed. "Who do you think it is?" Isaac asked Jordan. He shook his head "I have no clue. Guess we'll find out"

They broke up and joined the main group. Just in time, as the gurgling multiplied. Everyone prepared themselves. Jordan peeked his head around the corner just in time to catch a glimpse of the new minions, then quickly pulled back.

"Crap, dragons" he muttered. Prince Fang's minions speed around the corner. "Jumping Lettuce Squirrels, dragons!" Papa Acachalla swore, stepping back and taking aim. He fired and got the red dragon in the head, claiming first blood.

Everybody charged except for a frozen Jordan, who was hypnotize by the sight of blood. He watched unblinking as the red, slowly dripped. Then the sound of dying dragons pierced his conscious.

Jordan blinked, shaking off the hypnosis. "Looks like I found the bad side effect of Jimmy. Better hypnotize then the urge to make more come" he smiled, then jumped into the battle.

Isaac was practicing his new power, trying it out on smaller things, like a certain bone, or blood vessel. A flying dragon would be flying, only to hear a snap, feel pain in their wing, and tumble down.

Others would find themselves blinded by a popped blood vessel in their eye. Some just dropped down, following an snapping sound from the neck.

Cierra could feel her fingers growing at times, whenever a dragon got close. Her eyes also kept shifting, to the glowing red with black pupil.

Bethany found herself growing a couple of inches. Her hair got a more orange tinge to it. Standing next to Gertrude, no dragon could stand in their way.

Jordan found himself with Jimmy. Venturian still had his gun and caught himself staring jealously at Jimmy's knife.

Casket noticed, and sent him a wink. Then he turned and happily cut the throat of an giant brown reptile.