Chapter 2: Thrown into his world

Big brother Kittinan aka Kit on right ☝

Yo set up his alarm at 7 am for he would get 1 full hour to get ready before presenting himself at his new workplace. He was supposed to arrived at 8 am on dote but he figured out that a little lateness on his first day won't cause him any harm because he can't wake up earlier than this. He was already making a lot of efforts as it is for this work.  

His parents even prevented him from going out partying last night, saying that he won't be able to wake up on time. It was the first time that his parents stopped him from enjoying his time out, he was having a lot of 'first time' with his parents all because of this damned work! He hated it already.

But as luck would have it, he was being shaken awake at 5 am. Annoyed at being disturb he got one leg out from his comfortable blanket to kick the person shaking him.

"Don't you dare raise that leg on me young man!"

Yo stopped his leg in mid strike and blinked up at him Mother.

He squeezed his eyes more and turned around, confused. "What are you all doing in my room?" He asked in a husky voice, still sleepy. His Father, Mother, his butler, his elderly old nanny and two maids were standing around his bed looking at him expectantly. 

"We are here to wake you up. Look the maids have already prepared your clothes." His Father indicated to them. Indeed they each has two suits in each hand, holding it up for him to choose from. 

"You're here to wake me up at 5am? But the job starts at 8!" Yo shouted.

"Lower your voice Wayo!" His Father scolded him, "It's a 45 minutes ride to the office so you need to be on the road one hour earlier in case of traffic and you take forever to get ready so 5am is a good time to start. You can get ready leisurely and have your breakfast in time. No need to rush. By 7am the chauffeur must be on the road to get you to your office."

Yo was turning red as he Father talks on. He squeezed his lips tightly to prevent from bursting out his frustration. He heard a sound and look at the door. His brother came up from behind it, smiling brightly.

"P'Kit!" Yo jumped on the bed in excitement. He didn't saw his brother for one month because he went to France for a conference. Kit came over to him and sat on his bed. Yo jumped on him and put both his legs around his waist, hugging him tight. 

He put his face on his shoulder and muttered miserably, "Look at how our parents are torturing me!"

Kit caressed the back of his head and signaled to his parents over Yo's shoulder that he will talk to him. They all left the room, giving them some privacy. 

Kit still caressing his hair as hesaid softly, "Listen baby, you must accept the fact that we don't live in a normal world. We are the Panichayasawad, one of the most influential family in Thailand and we must preserve our status. I know it's selfish for me to be telling you to take all responsibility while I chose my own career path but I know you can do it. You always used to express an interest in business, you are just not accepting it at the moment. I observed you from little and I know you have the ability on problem solving and don't forget the countless times you helped dad in tricky situations. You have the potential baby brother, you just need to make a little more effort and this effort starts from now on.

Dad didn't pressure you to get into business as soon as you started learning to talk unlike so many of our friends and relatives. Dad chose to give you your freedom and now you have to thank him by obeying whatever he tells you. Whatever he is doing is for your own good, don't forget that he is our Father and will never wish any ill on us. So please now be a good boy and go get ready."