Chapter 4: Eyes on him

Josh👆

Dedicated to renukathavarajan and MingYo13 for wanting me to bring Josh here.

"Here, take those to my Secretary outside. She will show you where you should deposit them and remember well because from now on you will do it." Phana instructed as he indicated for Yo to take the files on his desk.
Yo hurried over and took them, keeping his head down and refusing to meet his gaze. He was afraid he would start dreaming as soon as he would look at his godly face. However much he tried he couldn't shake out the event of that night from his mind. The way he kissed, his scent, his dominating hands roaming on his back....

"Hey! Are you daydreamimg?" Pha called out, staring at him intensely. Yo immediately turned red and he swirl around, leaving his office without a glance behind him. Pha leaned back against his chair and stared pensively after him.
It seemed like that little boy was still attracted to him, he cannot be deceived, he knew the look on Yo's face very well, it was a look of arousal. Yo was definitely sexually attracted to him which make hiss job easier. He wouldn't need to make him false promises, at one glance only Yo will melt into his arms. maybe it was the effect of that night. Phana smiled for the first time since that night, he was already anticipating his nights with him beside him in bed when he got distracted by his phone.

1 new message

It was Samantha, she wanted to meet for lunch and had already booked a 5 star restaurant for them. She even hinted that they had rooms available with gorgeous view of the beach. Pha refused her without hesitation, saying that there was too much work at the office.

Before, he would never have refused such an offer because sex was a joyful and stress-free activity for him which be enjoyed very much and quite often. He was a playboy who loved the female body and the whole world knows about it, until Wayo. Now, he can't find someone else attractive besides his baby boy, not even his fiancée. The only reason he agreed to marry her was because the sex was great and she lived a lifestyle similar to that of him.

His Father was pressuring him to find a bride before he gets 30 years old, saying that a man should marry young to produce healthy heirs. He himself already had all his 3 kids before reaching 30 but he didn't put such a pressure on his younger son because the elder son was having some problems in his marriage, leaving his dad distracted with him. Pha roamed freely all these time, enjoying countless women until his Father got the realisation that his son was still unmarried. After countless complains from his dad, Pha finally proposed to Samantha, to which she agreed immediately. Not because she loved him but because she knows she will live in luxury for the rest of her life. There was no love illusion between them for they were both realist, knowing that true love doesn't exist.

He regretted meeting Yo late, for if he would have known that he would become so obsessed over him, he wouldn't have hesitated in proposing to him but on the other hand, his Father might have disowned him for marrying a guy and he loved his company above anything else so this wasn't even an option. But it doesn't matter, he can continue with Yo even after his marriage because the idea of his baby with another man would drive him crazy and close to murder.  It was the first time that he became attracted to the same gender and he doesn't regret it at all, not after that 1 faithful night which changed his view of homosexuality forever. Pha was indeed lucky to have met Wayo.

The said boy was outside chatting with his Secretary passionately, he has a smack of making friends on the spot, thanks to his frequent social activities with Ming. The Secretary, Mme RoseBelle was a French immigrant living in Thailand for the past 2 decades which explains her sexy accent. She may have been strict at the start but once Yo started talking to her, she loosen up considerably.