Chapter 23: The excursion

"P'Pha, I will not be here for lunch. I will go to the salon with Ming to get a new hair colour."

"No."

"But P'Phaaaa, you will be busy with your conference. It will take at least 3 hours, what am I supposed to do then? I will get bored so it's better that I go to the salon."

"Maybe you can try working? I heard that's a great way to pass time. Here, let me help you. You edit those and filed it into the system. You must finish by the time I'm back."

"Are you being sarcastic P'Pha? Because it does not suit you at all." Yo huffed and left his desk to go to the sofa far away from him. He sat down heavily on it and crossed his arms pouting moodily.

"Yo? Baby... sweetheart?.... darling?... Ok I guess we are having out first lover's fight."

Yo refused adamantly to look into his direction, he breathed heavily to control his anger and glared at him from the corner of his eyes after few minutes when a complete silence descended upon the room. Just at that moment he received a call from Ming. Glancing defiantly at the stone faced Pha he took the call and spoke loudly for the tall man to hear him clearly, "Yes Ming, sure the plan is on. After that let's eat something delicious. Ok see you in 1 hour."

He felt something heavy settling down beside him and then suddenly he was being lifted onto Pha's lap, "why do you keep defying me? I genuinely care about you baby and you know tgat I can't have you far away from me for long period of time."

Yo sighed as he put his head on Pha's shoulder, "I'm not being defiant. I just want to spend some time with my best friend and then I will come back to you as soon as possible."

"You know it's very dangerous right? The paparazzi and the reporters will hassle you but if you really want to go then I will have to send a couple of bodyguards with you."

Yo shook his head but Pha wasn't having any of it, "no argument love, if you want to go then my men will tag along."

Yo looked at his serious face after reluctantly agreeing, at least Pha was allowing him to go with Ming. He gave him a soft kiss on his cheek as a thank you because he knew how hard it was for Pha to give him permission. The latter can't even think and breathe one minute without him but he was making efforts and that counted a lot for their relationship.

"P'Pha there's this great movie that just came out. Ming wanted to see...."

"No!" Pha cut him before he could finish, "a movie lasts 2-3 hours and that is too long for me. Don't push your luck baby."

Yo sighed and put his head back in his shoulder, at least he tried.

1 hour and 15 minutes later

"Are you serious Yo? Are they really going to follow us like that? Hell even my dogs don't do that, they lost interest in me very quickly once I take them for a walk. They even left me once and returned home all by themselves." Ming has been complaining ever since he came to fetch Yo from his office to take him to the salon. He couldn't catch sight of his little friend until he found him squeezing among a group of giants to wave at him. Imagined his surprise when Yo told him that these Bigfoot was going to tag along with them.

"I know Ming, even I don't like it." Yo retorted sourly. He was fed up from Ming's grumpy mood and he was loosing his patience quickly. Pha's couple of guys turned out to be 5 huge mountains. Ok, it wasn't nice to call them like that but they were really big and intimading. He recognised two of them, they were the one who stopped him from leaving the office that one time so he knew that there was no persuading them to go back to where they came from.