Chapter 34: Weak illusion

Pha frowned darkly, he looked at the time and groan, who dared to disturb him at this time! And just when he was finally working on his project. The phone stopped ringing then started again. Sighing with frustration, he put his laptop on the bedside table and carefully got out of bed to not disturb Yo who was beside him sleeping soundly.

He was laying in his stomach with his head facing the other side. Pha bit back a moan at the sight of his enticing, naked derriere. Even in his sleep, Yo kept seducing him endlessly. Pha gave him a light caress on his butt and covered him from head to toe, all the while the phone kept ringing persistently. He left the room stiffly and answered it aggressively, "what?"

"What did you do to my son?"

Pha rolled his eyes and leaned against his desk, "I did nothing."

"Then why is he refusing to come home? That's two days in a row he told me he has 'too much work' and can't come home. Are you really working him to death?"

"Try banging him to death," Pha thought to himself.

"Have you ever thought that he doesn't want to go home and only want to stay with me?"

Mr Panichayasawad scoffed, "so you're telling me that my son can't leave your side now? Why? What did you do to him like that?"

"I already told you that I did nothing. Now if you excuse me I have work to do. Goodbye Father-in-law."

"Wait, let me talk to him."

"He..." Pha glanced back at his room and replied, "he is sleeping and I don't want to disturb him."

"Bullshit! It's 8pm and my son never goes to sleep this early."

Pha tapped his feet impatiently and replied back curtly, "he was... exhausted."

"So you are really working him to death then? Very well, I will see for myself tomorrow. Bring him to the police station at 9am, they found the kidnappers and they want Yo to identify them."

Pha hissed angrily, "you want me to bring Yo to them again! I don't think he would want to face them and I don't want him to remember about what he went through."

"He is my son Phana, I know him well. If he doesn't want to see them then it's ok but this is normally the procedure. Your sister and he has to identify them with their own eyes and give their statements."

"Very well, see you tomorrow." Pha replied coldly and put down the phone. He went back to his room and his stiffened body relaxed immediately upon seeing his baby boy. He walked to his side and squatted down to admire him, he placed a soft kiss on his fluffy cheek and promised him fiercely, "I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me love, you are mine and mine only."

He looked at his watch and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek on more time before he walked away locking the door behind him.

2 hours later...

Pha hissed in pain as he twisted the doorknob to entered his office, he staggered inside exhausted and pale and went directly to Yo. He left out a relieved breath when he found him still sleeping soundly. He paused and stared at him for a few minutes then walked into his bathroom to discard his bloodied clothes. He stepped butt naked into the shower and winced painfully when the hot water touched his bloodied knuckles.

He washed himself carefully then took out his first aid box and started tending to his hand. Pha smiled grimly as he wrapped the bandage around his hand, he couldn't wait until he was back to Yo again. Hurrying his self treatment, He slipped back into bed and spooned Yo's warm body to his naked one.