Chapter 31: The sweet union

"Yo baby!"

Yo looked up and cried back, "mama!"

He was wrapped tight around Pha with his arms around his neck and legs around his waist but as soon as he saw his mum he tried entangled himself to go to her but Pha hold him in a vice grip and refused to let go. His entire family approached and Kayla was already safe in her mum's arms, surrounded by Forth and his father.

Mr Panichayasawad cleared his voice as he approached them, "let him go Phana and go to your sister. We also need time with Yo."

Pha looked torn, he couldn't decide between letting Yo go and to see his sister. His troubled eyes met Yo when he felt his soft hands caressing his cheek, "it's ok P'Pha, I will be here. I'm not going anywhere."

Pha looked uncertain for a moment before he finally gave a tight nod. Placing a possessive and rough kiss on Yo's mouth he put him back on his feet, ignoring the various gasps around him. Before going he placed his hands Yo's butt and squeezed. He looked back at his family and said warningly, "only five minutes, after that you're only mine forever."

He let go and advanced towards his sister. As soon as he was two steps away Yo was being engulfed warmly into his family's embrace. His mother was crying softly on his chest while Kit and his father was on each side of him with an arm thrown around his shoulders. He sniffed and leaned into his father, taking comfort from his warmth and familiar embrace.   He glanced around at his beloved family and prayed to God silently for returning him safe and sound to them.

His father caressed his hair and said hoarsely with full of affection, "Wayo boy, you are grounded for life."

Yo felt his mouth dropped in disbelief as Kit added grumpily, 'and I don't like the way he kissed you in front of all of us. He made it appeared so simple like he is used of doing that."

Yo reddened as Kit made a sharp twist when he realised what he said, even his father's eyes grew huge and suspicious. Kit stood on his tiptoes so that he could hover over Yo and glared at him, trying to appear intimidating, "don't tell me that sociopath has stolen my little brother's innocent!"

Yo looked to his mother for help but she was already into action. She slapped Kit's arm and pointed a finger at her husband, "don't even think about it. I just got him back and you both are already patronising him! Enough, now move away, let me at least enjoy this sweet union." She put her hands on each side of his face and smother him with kisses, after that she hugged him to death.

Kit looked ashamed and his father also appears sheepish that they forgot they almost lose this precious angel. They put their arms around him and kissed him at the same time of each of his cheek. Kit put his head on his shoulder and muttered apologically, "sorry little brother. It's just that I was so worried and now that we found you, that giant refused to let you go as if we will hurt you or something."

Yo's eyes filled once again in tears as he felt the love of his family, he looked at their tired and gaunt faces and felt horrible for making them worry so much. He opened his arms wide and welcomed them in a group hug. He never felt so safe and loved than this moment but it was soon broken by Phana's loud and cold voice, "why the fuck are you naked!"

He jerked abruptly and turned around to find him glaring hotly at his sister. Yo unconsciously moved closer to his father because he knew that Pha would soon notice that he was naked too, or more precisely half naked.

His family stared at Kayla puzzled until they noticed that even Yo wasn't wearing the appropriate clothing. Kit gawk at him while his father raised an eyebrow in curiousity.

"Ohh chill brotha, we were not allowed inside because we were stinking and dirty so we showered in the garden and wore the first available piece of cloth, whish was genius I must say. Yo found the tablecloths first."