Chapter 8: Avoiding Mr Kongthanin

I know I promised to update yesterday but I was too tired to edit it, so here it is now. Now that I'm back on my feet I got a lot to catch up with so please be a little more understanding, I love you all and I'm always trying my best. ❤❤

They both turned to look at him, Yo put his hands over his mouth to stop himself from crying out loud. Pha looked shocked, which was almost comical because beside being angry and having a neutral strict face, he rarely shows any other emotions. Mrs Kongthanin looked annoyed at the interruption.

She hopped down from the counter and proceeded to dress up slowly, showcasing her voluptuous body to Phana who ignore her and continued staring at Yo with a hard expression. She walked by them without an ounce of shame but she stopped by Yo and sneered, "you better keep you mouth shut little man. You're cute but that won't stop me from destroying you if I hear even a word about what you saw today. I will see to it that you are never offered any job in this company or elsewhere."

She flipped her hair behind and walked away. Yo couldn't even say anything, he was rendered speechless from what he has seen. He jumped about a foot high when he fell a hand on his shoulder. He looked in front to see Pha approaching him and trying to hold his shoulder again. He hissed and stepped back.

"Don't put your dirty hands on me!"

Pha froze as Yo looked at him with disgust. He turned to go back but felt hard hands around his waist as Pha pushed him back against him. Yo struggled to get off but Pha was too strong, he had him in a vice hold.

"Shuuuh, calm down little kitten. It's me, Phana." He whispered against his ear but Yo wasn't having any of it, "I know it's you that's why I don't want you to touch me, you....you double cheater!"

"Double cheater?" Pha asked but before he could say anything more they heard footsteps approaching. Yo disentangle himself from Pha's embrace right before Ming and Josh appeared, carrying boxes of pizza.

Ming paused upon seeing them, "lunch time is over Yo. Everyone is already gone but they send their thanks again for the food. Your special pizza is still untouched don't worry. You can eat it later."

Yo nodded as Ming and Josh dump the boxes. Pha stomped out to get back to his desk. Yo was still silent, the others turned to him as soon as the boss was out of sight, "what happened Yo? Boss seemed angry.." Josh asked softly.

"Did you fight with him?" Ming asked in turn but Yo refused to answer, he kept staring down and wouldn't look at them straight on. He took a deep breath and composed himself before saying brightly, "ohh it's nothing, boss is always like this. Come on Ming, I will see you out."

Ming nodded as Yo silently took out his phone and put it on the counter before following behind them. Josh and Ming waved goodbye to Pha but Yo went straight by him, refusing to look at him. He opened the door to let them out but as soon as he stepped foot outside he heard a growl, "Yo!"

He rolled his eyes and looked back, "I'm seeing Ming out." He slammed he door shut and run after them. He was glad that they were already gone a little distance and didn't notice his and Pha's exchange, else they might have wondered why their boss wouldn't want Yo to get out of his sight. It was baffling to Yo himself, but to some extent he understands. Because even if he knows that Pha was engaged, he can't help feeling possessive over him and get jealous whenever his fiancée would call. Just seeing this scene in the kitchen was enough for him to want to kill Forth's wife, despite knowing that he had no such rights over Pha.

He entered the elevator with them and seemed lost in his thoughts as the others tried to get him engaged into their conversation. Josh went back to his office and Yo accompanied his friend outside to his car. Just as he was about to open his car door, he stopped and turned to Yo, "whatever is happening between you and your boss, please stop it now Yo. I care for you but your boss is not single so please be very careful."