Chapter 19: Back to work

"I can't believe this, you just came back from the hospital and you're already behind your desk."

"I need to catch up love." Pha replied as his hands flew over the keyboard, he was already engrossed in replying his emails.

"No, I won't let you. The doctor advised you to rest for at least a week." Yo protested as he walked over to him and sat down on his lap.

"What are you doing Yo?"

"Preventing you from exhausting yourself," he wiggled his butt on Pha's lap then turned to looked at him with a smirk, "is it working?"

Pha smiled and kissed his cheek, "if you're trying to seduce me then it's working but I got work to do baby so you stay put."

He put Yo firmly on his lap then passed his arms around him to get back to his computer. Yo sighed and lean his head back on his shoulder as he watched Pha worked. Slowly he eyes started closing and soon he was dozing comfortable in his arms.

He woke up when he felt something something pressing on his neck. Opening his eyes he saw Pha kissing him and biting repeatedly. Pulling away from him Yo looked at him warningly, "don't you dare give me hickeys."

Pha grinned at his cute angry face, "why? Don't you like it?"

"No, it's ugly and so hard to remove. Anyway, for how long was I sleeping?"

Pha checked his watch, "for a little over one hour. It's still early yet." Yo gasped as he sat up straight, "ohh shit, I was supposed to be home long ago." He turned to Pha pouting angrily, "this is all your fault, why didn't you woke me up?"

Pha shrugged, "why should I when I want you here with me. Are you sure that you will have to go, can't you stay for a little more?"

"No, I hasn't been home since yesterday, my family will worry." He stood up from his lap and went in search of his bag and jacket. Once he had everything with him he walked back to Pha and kissed him softly, "bye P'Pha, don't work too much, have your meals on time and don't forget to take your medicines."

Pha crossed his arms and regarded him, "if you're so worried about me then why don't you stay here and take care of me?"

"We talked about this P'Pha, I have a home too."

Pha hooked his arms around his waist and tugged him closer, "I am now your home love, your mornings and nights should begin and finish with me."

Yo caressed his hard face and placed a kiss on his forehead, "I will look forward to the time when I can proudly spend eternity with you but for now let me go home ok?"

"Call me when you reached and take my calls. Be here early tomorrow morning else I will come to get you myself."

Yo looked surprised, "why early morning? I was planning of sleeping in."

"If you thought that I will let you go so easily then you're mistaken. You are coming back to work for me and that's final. It's the only way I can have you here with me all day."

Yo groaned as he shook his head, "but I don't want to work! I'm tired, give me at least one day of rest and you're not supposed to be working yourself. I will tell Doctor Beam on you."

"Beam will not say anything to me because he knows my habits and baby you can rest here as long as you're with me."

Yo thought about his proposal for a few seconds before agreeing, "ok P'Pha, I will be here but I will make sure that you don't work either because I know that you're not going to rest no matter what i tell you."

"If I don't work, then how am I going to make money for you?"

"Don't try to defend your workaholic habits by putting this on me, you know that I don't need your money, I make plenty of my own through my father." He winked at him.