Chapter 32: Overtime

"Wake up love."

Yo turned his face on his pillow and shook his head sleepily.

Pha leaned closer and blow softly on his ear, "we are going to be late."

"I thought we were celebrating my safe return by sleeping in."

"But we did baby."

He sluggishly lifted his head from the pillow and glanced around, expecting to find the room filled with sunshine but it was still dark with a hint of an orange hue. Surprised, he blinked at the clock and his eyes narrowed dangerously, "what the hell P'Pha! It's only 6 o'clock."

Pha shrugged as he put in his tie, "if you get ready in time we won't be late."

He shot up in bed and regarded him wearily, "late for what?"

"For work obviously," at Yo's pale face he added softly, "it's Monday love, and you know I won't leave you alone for even a second so you're coming to work with me. And not to forget, my workload has increased drastically so I will need your help badly."

Yo huffed and crossed his arms in anger, "I'm not coming, I just came home from a kidnapping P'Pha. At least give me a month break to recover!"

Pha stopped with his hands on his tie and looked at him with a deadpanned face, " get ready before I dress you myself. I'm taking you with me and that's final." He left the room after that, his warning echoing loudly in the room. Yo lifted his blanket with a heavy heart and kissed his dinosaur goodbye, he couldn't believe that he was being separated from them so soon again. Dragging his feet he went to his room furiously muttering incoherent words under his breath about the jerk Phana. He moodily brushed his teeth and got dressed.

Still cursing Pha under his breath he stopped suddenly when he saw the said man waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs. His heart made a crazy jump as he devoured him with his eyes. Pha was looking very handsome in his Armani suit and his hair combed back neatly. Forgetting all about his earlier anger at him, Yo skipped down the stairs happily and jumped into his arms, "P'Pha."

"Good morning baby," Pha pressed a deep and hungry kiss on his mouth and leaned his head back to look at him from head to toe, "I see that you're ready. Come on, let's have breakfast."

Yo put his hand on his and grinned happily, "yes, breakfast!"

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen but came to a stop when they saw Yo's parents already seated and waiting for them. Yo let go of Pha's hand and went to hug his mum, "good morning mum."

He kissed her cheek and proceeded to his dad who hugged him back warmly. Mr Panichayasawad gestured for Pha to take a seat, "come on Phana, sit next to me and tell me a little of what did you do to my son all night long."

Pha showed no change of expression as he took a seat beside him and replied in his neutral, uninterested voice, "we only slept."

Yo pouted as he sat next to his mum, "how did you know dad?"

"I knew you would do something like that, we were watching you from the CCTV camera. Luckily we didn't hear any suspicious sound except for your snoring so we went back to our room."

Yo gasped as he stared at his father in surprise, "you were spying on us!"

"It's not called spying, I was merely keeping an eye on my little boy."

Yo looked at his mother for help but she too appeared uncaring as if spying on them was the most natural thing to do. He was turning to Pha for him to at least protest but the food started coming in. He forgot about his frustration immediately and happily filled his plate to the fullest. At home they only eat healthy so he wasn't afraid of gaining weight with the amount of veggies and fruits and high fiber cereal treats on his plate. However Pha was frowning as he murmured about needing his bacon but for Yo's sake he forced himself to eat the baby carrots, boiled broccoli and plain yogurt. He could now understand why Yo was so fond of fast food outside home.