Chapter 12: Creepy crazy stalker

I want to express my gratitude because my first baby 'Second Chance' is thriving and the views keep increasing. Yeyyyy, and I'm still in the ranking even after all these months😀❤. Thank you🙏. Now let's get back to the story.

Yo opened and closed his mouth like a fish, he have no idea on how to proceed. He has just been caught beating his idol's brother. He was 100% sure now that he will be fired and maybe escorted out of the building by securities. Luckily, it was Pha who spoke up. He composed himself and asked in his neutral voice, "what are you doing here?"

His father took a step further, looking at Yo, " I'm here to discuss about your scandal. I was going to ask you how did you let this happen when you are always so careful but here I can see that worst is happening. Be thankful that there are no paparazzi  around, else your hard earned reputation would been been flushed down the toilet for eternity."

Yo swallowed fearfully, if he thought that Pha was frightening then his father was the king of demon. The way he speaks, his tone and his face all indicated one thing, 'don't mess with me'. Yo could now understand from where Pha got his trait, even P'Forth for that matter. However, Pha wasn't affected, he kept his neutral face on and said dismissly, "you don't need to worry about that. I took care of it already and what happened just now is only between me and my employee."

Pha went back to his desk and sat down in front of his computer. Yo was left standing awkwardly like an idiot. He scratched his head when he feel P'Forth gaze on him and he jumped about a foot high when he heard his rugged voice, "where you just beating Pha or did our eyes deceived us? Never anyone has dared to lift a hand on him, not even our parents."

Yo could feel the judgemental look of Pha's father on him but Forth was not judging him, in fact he appeared to be holding a smile so Yo shrugged his shoulders sheepishly and replied the first thing that came into his mind, "he....he fired me that's why!"

Pha lifted his head up sharply as his father scowl. Forth looked taken back, he looked at him in surprised, "fired you? Was it because you threw food on him?"

His father cut in, "that still doesn't explain why you were attacking him like a jilted lover. He is elder to you, you must respect him. I have never encounter someone so disrespectful to his elders."

Yo pouted and looked down, "well, it's called getting fired in style. He fired me and I refuse to go out silently so I gave him something that he will remember for life."

Mr Kongthanin shook his head as he muttered, "youngsters nowadays. This is what happen when your parents refuse to put severe on you from a young age itself."

Pha was still speechless, he can't believe that Yo turned the situation to this. Yo looked back at him sneakily and winked, enraging him further. Forth came forward and ruffled his hair, "silly boy. You are obviously too spoiled but I can understand why. I will miss you, be sure to come and visit me sometime ok? And I guess we will keep meeting each others at families function and all."

Yo blushed a deep red, he was light headed from Forth's proximity. He threw himself at a surprised Forth and bursted out, "ohhh how I will miss you too P. You are my idol and.."

He was cut in by a snarled, "WAYO!"

He looked back and shouted, "WHAT?"

Pha was glaring at him as he burned with jealousy at the sight of Yo in Forth's arms.

Yo felt Forth stiffened and looked up at him. He looked surprised at his and Pha's interaction. Even his dad was looking at them wide-eyed. He guessed that nobody has talked to Pha this way either, he guessed he was doing a lot of first time with him afterall. Before Pha could say anything more he waved a hand dismissly, "ok ok I get it. You want me out. I'm going, no need to be angry."