Chapter 21: The family dinner of hell (Part 2)

"What is he doing here?" A chilling voice rang out and Yo flinched but Pha hold him tight and faced his father, "you said it was a family dinner and he is my family therefore he has a right to be here. But I see that this is not an only family matter since Samantha is here."

His father lashed out angrily, "she is your fiancée Phana!"

"No she is not. I have already broken off our engagement as you all know."  The rest of the family was off to one side watching the drama unfolded. Yo looked between the two of them before he decided to cut in, "Good evening father-in-law."

Mr Kongthanin stepped back in surprise, he blinked at him before he turned angrily to Pha, "don't tell me that you have already married him?!"

Pha shook his head smirking, "I didn't but I will, soon. And where are your manners dad? He greeted you but you ignored him."

His father look flustered at being reprimanded by his son, he turned hesitatingly to Yo and lifted a hand hastily, "yes, yes, Hello to you too."

Yo smiled tightly as he glanced around. Noticing Forth he blushed a deep red as he looked down and said shyly, "Hello P'Forth."

Forth chuckled merrily as he replied back, "Good evening to you too Wayo. I hope you will enjoy our dinner."

He nodded still blushing as Pha groaned, "why do you always get like this in front of him? I can't understand, I'm more handsome than him."

Yo turned to him scowling, "no you're not and he is my idol so don't you dare say anything against him."

Pha looked flabbergasted as this revelation, he was still trying to decipher how Yo could idolise someone else when they heard a sneer, "ohh, first you rob Pha from Samantha and now you're trying to get my husband too?"

Yo turned pale when he heard Diane's words but Pha took a step forward immediately and growled, "Watch your dirty mouth!"

Even Forth was angry, he looked at his wife and warned her, "don't say rubbish like that to him, I won't tolerate it."

But she wasn't frayed, she argued back hotly, "Why are you so defensive of him? What power has he woven like that that you brothers have become blinded." She turned to Sam, " and why are you so quiet, aren't you going to say anything? This boy has just stolen your fiancée."

"Enough!" Pha shouted startling the whole room. Even Yo was taken aback from his loud and severe voice, "I brought him here to introduce him to my family but now I can see that it's not worth the effort." He took Yo's hand and turned around looking at his father,"thank you for the invitation father but please don't invite me again if you're going to host snakes like that."

His father seemed startled and embarrassed from Diane outburst, that is why he sprung into action when he saw Pha walking away with Yo. He stepped forward and shouted, "wait Pha."

Pha stopped and looked at him with one eyebrow raised. His father cleared his voice and tried again, "look, I'm sorry. No matter what, no guest gets treated this way in my house so I apologize sincerely on her behalf and Pha I called you here to talk so please come and sit down. We have a lot to discuss about."

Pha seemed to think for a few seconds before he looked at Yo for confirmation. Yo nodded as he said softly, "it's ok P'Pha, let's stay for a while. It was a bad start but that doesn't necessarily means it will also end badly."

Pha smiled lovingly at him before he pressed a sweet kiss on his forehead, "you are too forgiving baby but as you wish." He turned back to his father and nodded tightly before leading Yo to the table and seating him beside him. Forth came to sit on his other side causing Yo to blush again as he smiled at him from under his long lashes. Pha cleared his voice and stood up quickly. Yo looked up at him in confusion as Pha made him stand up and sit back in his place then he settled himself on Yo's seat feeling satisfied. Forth chuckled softly under his breath at Pha's possessiveness but Yo's face was sour because he was now sitting beside Kalya. They were giving each other's death glares as the others took their places.