Chapter 14: Defining the limit

Happy one month anniversary of 'Obsession' 🎉🎉🎆🎆 Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, this is all possible because of you. Your votes, comments and all the silent readers out there, you all are encouraging me greatly to continue forward.❤❤❤❤❤

As soon as the door closed Yo blinked then he ran like hell to open it but it was definitely locked. Did Pha just locked him inside or was it unintentional? For that matter, what was he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be at Ming's? Searching around he tried to find his phone or any of his belongings but the room was bare except for the big bed and it's small matching table.

Swallowing hard he refuse to give in to panic, he took a few calming breaths then he looked around again, but this time he noticed another door on the far side. Curious, he patted slowly towards it and opened it hesitatingly. Peeking inside he drew in a sharp breath, it was a large closet, almost double the size of his. And he thought that he had a lot of clothes, it was nothing compared to what Pha has. Tons and tons of shirt and trousers all in different shades of black and equally dark colours. Furthermore, there was also a wall size shoe rack filled with Italian handmade shoes. He wandered deeper and stared wide eyes at his watch collection, his diamond encrusted cufflinks, his hundreds of ties and so much more. His closet was literally every men's dream.

Shaking his head he realised something, P'Pha and him both have the same passion for clothing and obviously shopping. Or it could be that he hires a personal shopper for himself since Yo can't imagine him browsing for clothes in countless shops. His panic from earlier on has completely dissipated, he was no longer apprehensive ever since he saw his closet and decided that Pha also was human like the rest of the population. Approaching to a connecting door he opened it and found himself into a luxurious bathroom, with a big bathtub and a jacuzzi.

Great! Just what he needed. Hurrying inside he discarded his clothes and set out to fill the jacuzzi, he was convinced that a hot bubble massage was the cure to his hangover. After 45 minutes of soaking into the scentful water, he scrubbed, lathered and washed his whole body. He even found a complete care package for hair therefore he proceeded to massage followed by shampooing and  conditioning his hair. Lastly, he took his full time in slowly brushing his teeth. In all it took him 2 hours and a half of self care to feel human again. He emerged from the bathroom completely refreshed and smelling of lavender and jasmine oil.

Stepping back into Pha's closet he smiled maliciously as he thought quickly of a small revenge. If Pha thought that he was keeping him caged here then he was wrong and Yo was certainly not going to scream and wailed like a kidnapped victim. Leaving the closet he went directly to the locked door and started knocking loudly, "open up P'Pha, I am hungry."

Sticking his ears close to listen for any movement, he readied himself to escape as soon as he heard the sound of footsteps. Pha yanked the door opened so suddenly that Yo lost his balance and plunge forward. Pha grapped him around his arms with his strong, big capable hands and straightened him.

"What do you want? Why were you shouting...."

Pha trailed off when he saw what Yo was wearing and taking advantage of his distraction Yo quickly slid pass him and started towards the kitchen.

"Yo...?" Pha asked in a strained voice as he tried to control his precious manhood which went semi hard in a nanosecond.

Yo glanced innocently behind him, "what?"

Seeing his heated gaze on him he blushed and said, "ohhh, this." He indicated to his clothes, "I hope you don't mind, I didn't wanted to wear yesterday's clothes. They stink so I borrowed yours."

He was wearing Pha's black trousers and his white shirt. Since the trousers were too long, he had to fold it several times at the ankle and he tucked the oversized shirt at his waist with the sleeves folded back 3 times for it to fit. He looked like a child playing grown-up but he still ended up looking unbelievably adorable. Moreover, he was barefoot because he couldn't find any kind of shoes which fitted him. Swinging back he went to the kitchen, leaving a speechless Pha behind.