Ending note

Next couple 👆

It was very depressing for me these last two days before I was supposed to finish this book on Monday but Wattpad fucking deleted two whole chapters! I had to rewrite the whole 4000 words of chapter 39 and 1500 words of the epilogue. It was sooo anoying and I literally threw a fit.

Anyway we finished it successfully and I'm so proud of this book hitting 100k + reads just in time for its third month anniversary. Yeyyy!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I loved your every comments, votes and for the silent readers out there I love you all the same ❤.

I know some of you are disappointed that I didn't include PhaYo's honeymoon but the ending was already decided and I didn't wanted to change it. This is not the end, because book 2 is coming and I will mention them occasionally. It can't be held anyway, Pha is Forth's brother therefore it's only natural that he will be beside him on several occasions.

You guessed it already but let me say it again, book two will be focused on ForthBeam. I don't know the exact date I will publish it but I'm guessing by August because I am going back to edit my books. Hear that clearly again, I am not taking a break, I will still work but on my previous books. I have to correct my silly mistakes and rephrase some badly constructed sentences. Especially for this one, I edited most part of it half asleep so I know that I left many cringe-worthy mistakes behind.

Just like in my first book, I listed my accomplishments during the writing period so for this one also I will tell you about it all.

First and foremost, I finished this one in 3 months and hit more than 100k readers, that's fantastic! (I know I'm repeating myself, I already mentioned about it on top.)

Secondly, I successfully completed my advance course in pastry and Yoga, now i'm on my way to get specialised in the field of medicinal yoga. I'm doing this because it's my passion and I wanted recognition for my 11 years of practicing yoga. I'm already a graduate since last year with a bachelor of science in the field of Food Hygiene and Environmental Health and I'm thinking of continuing to Masters amidst searching for a job.

If you want to be updated on book 2,  follow me on Instagram at nami_sowdagar12 . I will update my story and write about the progress of the book and when I will release it for sure. It's not an obligation through, it's your choice.
For now, bye bye and we will meet soon again my lovelies. I will miss you all badly and I love you❤.

Regards,

Nami