Chapter 35: Birthday boy

"What the fuck is happening!" Pha shouted as he slammed his fist on the table hard.

"P'Pha careful, you will hurt your hand more." Yo unclenched his fist and examined his hand anxiously. Pha has been in a very bad mood ever since they came to know that Diane has spread a lot of rumours on the Kongthanin, which may proved to be very detrimental, especially when they are concentrating on improving their business relationship with Japan.

Pha let out a harsh breath and hugged Yo close to him, only his lover could keep him calm at the moment. They turned on the television and switch it off again almost immediately, the news has spread everywhere and Forth's reputation is being crushed by the nanosecond. Some anti groups have even created a website to bash then and it gained surprisingly many followers in such a short time. It seems like everything is going downhill but they weren't loosing hope, they have decided on conducting a press conference to clarify the matter.

After a tensed meeting with his father, they decided to give the press conference at the earliest possible and Forth was to apologise publicity to ease the tention that has gathered around the company. The rest of the day was very stressful and tiresome, they were doing their everything possible to gain the interest of Japan and to make their proposition more attractive so that Japan could invest generously. By evening Pha was forced to pause his work and took Yo home as promised.

"I didn't pay you much attention today, sorry baby." Pha said softly as he drove them to Yo's house.

"No it's ok P'Pha, I understand that your family and P'Forth are going through some difficulties and I sincerely hope that everything will be alright. It pained me to see P'Forth being blamed for nothing. How can the media accuse him like that!"

"That's the power of a woman, the world will support her because she is the most vulnerable and she attacked a very sensitive point. People will undoubtedly be on her side because they have been married for 7 years and there was not even a rumour about a pregnancy so they will automatically assumed that this may be the reason of their divorce. I am worried because they are really divorcing and P'Forth will never intentionally damage her reputation by revealing the truth."

Yo sighed sadly, "it's time like this that I resent P'Forth for being such a gentleman. I mean, he is innocent yet I have the feeling that he might take the full blame only because of his proper principles."

Pha stared off into the night and murmured to himself, "that's what I am afraid of."

Yo's parents were happy that Yo has finally come home but were sceptical when he announced that Pha will be staying too. His father was grumpy but he eventually came around the fact that his son can't live without this giant. They had a quiet dinner, each lost into their thoughts before Pha excused himself to go back to work. Yo sneaked into the guest room again and stayed by his side supporting him to his fullest. He even stayed until late at night and suggested some brilliant strategies which rendered Pha speechless.

"So this is what your father has been talking about."

Yo paused and looked at him, "talking about what?"

"He said that you have a lot of potential and you are going to conquer the world one day."

Yo blushed deeply as he retorted shyly, "conquer the world, this is so far fetched and I am not that special. He is just bias because he is my father."

Pha shook his head, "you don't even know what you are capable of. You are still young right now and can only think about food and sleep."

Yo smiled mischievously as he tilted his head towards him, "you are right but you forgot to add one thing, you. I always think about you day and night."