Chapter 22: The sex talk

Amidst all the speculations and gossips going around, the Kongthanin company was not affected as it continued to work normally. The news of Forth's divorce is not yet out but there was a lot of news concerning Pha's new relationship with a boy. The said boy was now scrolling through some hair colour pictures as he tried to decide what kind he wanted. Now that he was back to work he needed to change his hair colour back to office appropriate. He stretched back against his matching pink chair and admired his new desk for the hundredth time.

He was presently surprised when he came in this morning and saw the big desk sitting proudly beside Pha's huge dark mahogany desk. When he asked P'Pha how he did it in such a short time, he simply shrugged and said that anything was possible with him. Yo sighed as he remembered last night, it was the craziest dinner he ever had and he thought that he had already seen enough crazy moments with Ming but this one has passed the bar.

After the guards had come to drag the two madwomen away, Pha took it upon himself to ensure that Yo was save until he reached home. He has even lifted him bridal style in front in his still shocked parents and crossed the room laden with food, utensils and broken glasses on the floor. Yo waved Forth goodbye as he hanged on tight to Pha but Forth was too busy trying to control his screaming wife to notice. She was sent to a hotel for the night and was given instructions to never set foot inside the house again. Sam has stomped off to her house, stepping on the pedal angrily and bypassing their car dangerously close.

"I'm so sorry for all that love." Pha was looking very worried as he drove him back but Yo shook his head reassuring him, "no it's ok P'Pha, it was a unique dinner which we will remember for our whole life. For me it was fun watching them fight like that, I was amused."

Pha looked at him sideway and gave him a lopsided smile, "why I'm not surprised that you enjoyed it."

Yo made a small jump on his seat, "because I hate boring and normal stuffs!"

Pha reached out a hand and brought him close, he kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you so much."

Yo hugged his side and snuggle against him, "I love you too P'Pha."

"By the way baby you're smelling of cheese and vegetables."

Yo giggled, "and you're smelling of wine, soup and chilli. So that means we are the perfect food couple!"

Pha just shook his head at his silliness but he turned serious again, "so what are you going to tell your parents?"

Yo thought hard for a second then shrugged, "I don't know. I will decide when they will ask me."

They were indeed very curious and was waiting impatiently for him to return home. Kit and his mother was pacing around while his father was reading on some reports calmly but inside he was very curious and impatient too. As soon as Yo stepped foot inside, they descended upon him like hungry hyenas, asking all kinds of questions at once.

"Ok calm down. Let me first take a bath then we will discuss over dinner."

His mother looked at him strangely, "dinner? Didn't you just came back from a dinner?"

Yo looked down awkwardly, he scratched his head as he muttered, "well, I did ate a miniscule piece of salmon with white sauce and two pieces of lettuce as decoration but unfortunately I couldn't even finish my soup. I don't know what happened to the other dishes."

"What do you mean? It that all they gave you to eat? That wouldn't have been enough for a child!" His father exclaimed angrily.

Kit was looking at him up and down, "Yo, what's that in your hair? It looks like carrot and why is your shirt stained?"