Chapter 39: The grand day

"Are you ready?"

"We are short of 8 flowers, what are we going to do!"

"The cake is being delayed, these fuckers. I will make sure to close down their business when this is all over."

"Oh my god, how did you strain your shirt before the ceremony!"

"My dress is not fitting on me! How did I gain so much weight after eating only a little more last night!"

Amidst all the chaos, Yo was slowly getting dressed upstairs in his room. His suitcases were packed and ready to be transported to his soon to be new house after the ceremony. This past month has been really tiring and chaotic with him running around everywhere looking for furnitures and kitchen appliances for his house. Pha didn't bothered, he just browsed online and bought whatever he found likable, thus, the main decor was left entirely on Yo. Not that he minded, he happily and excitingly decorated his small house and renovated everything according to his taste.

He didn't make any drastic change because the house and it's garden was already perfect as it was, he only added a little extra comfort, for example, the huge walk in closet for him and Pha and the gigantic jacuzzi now gracing his bathroom with an open view of only huge trees ahead. They could soak in openly without any worries of prying eyes. The whole house has the appearance of cute from the outside but once you stepped foot inside, you have the best of the world's luxury at your fingertips. Despite it's expensive makeover, it still retained it's warm, homey feel and it was absolutely perfect for them.

He buttoned up his white shirt and smiled thinking back to the past month. His parents, especially his father was against their marriage but he finally managed to convince him when he threatened to pack his bags and leave. He managed to weakened his resolve slowly over time until he finally conceded and accepted his upcoming wedding. The invites were sent out and the best of the wedding planners were brought in. The Panichayasawad and the Kongthanin once again have started dominating the media. They seemed to be gracing the front covers indefinitely now, but it was only during the past three months. Yo couldn't believe that he was marrying after only knowing Pha for roughly four months, three months after which Pha has started pursuing him. Time flies so fast, it felt like a decade with all their drama and scandal.

He glanced around his closet and left a pang of sadness. He was very attached to his room and house so leaving was going to be hard. Not to mention his family, he was going to miss them like crazy now that he would no longer see his mother and brother everyday and bicker with them. One good thing was that his house was close so he could popped in whenever he missed them. At least he would see his father everyday at work. He thought back to when he first learned that Pha was going to start working for their company.

"Please dad, this is for the best. We can't keep moving like this, it will become too tiring. For now we are adapting because I spend three nights at his place and he stays three nights here but we can't go on like this."

"You're only 21 years old son, you're too young and don't know anything about life yet. Grow up a little more then we will talk."

"I recently turned 22 dad and I don't need to grow up to know that I want to spend my life with P'Pha. My love isn't going to change, I know it for certain."

His father glanced at him briefly before going back to his work. In fact he has already discussed with his wife and they have agreed to let them get married. He was just having too much fun teasing his son and Phana before announcing them the good news.

Yo was about to speak again but Pha put a hand on his arm refraining him. He straightened up and spoke coldly, "I don't want to go against your wishes. If you don't want us to get married then you will have to simply accept us living together since our house is almost ready. You know how hard Yo has been working on it and now that it is livable, nothing is stopping us."