Chapter 3: Trapped into his world

Phana aka Pha☝

Yo stood in shock staring at him for many minutes, unable to move or speak. He jumped about a foot high when he heard Phana's voice, "Leave us alone Sam. I need to introduce myself to my new employee."

Samantha aka Sam gasped, "I just came and you're already dismissing me? And since when have you started getting into contact with mere employees like him? He is just a trainee, there are so many of your employee working under you who can train him."

Yo's mouth fell open at the insult. Him, the loved child of one of the most powerful businessman in Thailand was being called mere! He opened his mouth to call her off but Phana beat him to it, "Don't you ever dare to talk like that about him again. Leave us alone NOW!"

Yo flinched at the raised voice, even Samantha froze. The only person not affected was his Secretary, she continued her normal work without a pause, maybe she was used to her boss temper. Yo hoped that he would never get that angry at him, after all he was very sensible and might run away crying, only embarrassing himself. It was not his fault, he was raised like a precious china doll and no one has ever talked harshly to him like that.

Phana ignored his frozen fiancee next to him and turned around, walking to his office but not before indicating for Yo to follow him. The young man took a sharp breath as he debated between tucking tail and run or to follow him bravely. He chose the later and so on baby step he silently followed, bypassing the still frozen Samantha.

As soon as he stepped foot inside his gigantic office, he blinked. It looked more like a luxurious penthouse rather than an office. It was very large complete with a sofa set in the middle. On the right side corner, there was a huge oak table and a majestic chair behind it. This must be his work space because there was a lot of papers on the table and a lot of files in the cabinet which took his entire one side wall. There was several doors, which probably lead to the bathroom and bedroom.

He wondered if each of the Kongthanin had an office like this. Even his dad doesn't have such a ridiculous office in his various buildings, maybe because he has a real home to come back to after work. 

"Finished admiring your new home?" Yo yelped and jumped away from Phana who whispered the question in his ears. He was so absorbed in looking at his surrounding that he failed to notice Phana approaching him quietly. 

"Don't come near me you cheating bastard." Yo shouted, moving as far away from him as possible. Phana quickly followed, cornering him against the wall. Yo glanced fearfully at him.

"You don't need to be afraid of me. I will never harm you and I'm not a cheating bastard. I wasn't even engaged at that time." Phana's voice was soft and in huge contrast to how he usually talks to everyone else. Thinking back, Yo knew that he was right but still it was his engagement party!

"Doesn't matter. Even if she was not your fiancee then, she was still your girlfriend. Look, i don't want to associate myself with a taken person so I'm going to forget everything. I will make as if we didn't happen. From now on we are only boss and employee." Yo said with finality although he was shaking inside. Phana was standing too close to him, he was starting to get drunk from his manly scent and it brought back too many memories for him, irresistible memories.
Phana regarded him quietly before saying dangerously, "Don't forget who I am. I am your boss so you have to respect me. Talk to me like that again and I will make sure that you will no longer be offered training here. You got it?"

Yo got his breath stuck, he was captivated by his intense gaze, he couldn't even move or utter a single word. Phana was tall, big, extremely handsome and way out of his league. Yo was 7 years his junior which makes quite a difference when compared to him. Not that any of this matter, Phana was going to get happily married soon.