Chapter 13: Where he belongs

Yo pushed away the creepy cheesecake but after some consideration he brought it back to him because in the end the cheesecake was innocent. It didn't caused him any harm therefore he cut out a large piece and took a big bite.

"Not again Yo! I swear your mind didn't grow up, how can you still eat dessert before the main course?."

Ming retorted as he deposited their food in front of them.

"It's called opening the appetite Ming, you should try it too. You will see your food will enter more easily after something sweet."

Ming scoffed and shook his head, "let it be Yo, my appetite is already good enough."

Yo pushed his cheesecake away and started on his food. Most of the time he let Ming chose their food because he knows that whatever Ming will give him, he will eat it. There was no discrimination in food for him and Ming always has good choice, like for instance they were both enjoying a succulent lasagne overloaded with minced meat and cheese. They were lucky that they didn't have to worry about getting fat because at home they only eat healthy meals which entends way more than what they eat outside.

"Errr Yo?"

"Huhh?" He didn't bother to look up from his meal.

"Where did you get that?"

Yo lifted his head to find Ming staring at his black rose on the table. He gulped and tried to think of something fast but he couldn't bring himself to lie so he decided to go with half truth.

"I... it's from my boss. He wants me go back to work."

Ming looked puzzled, he glanced around searching before he turned back to him, "your boss? Where is he?"

"He...he is not here...I think. He sent it with someone else."

"That fucker!" Yo was startled when Ming slammed his fist on the table hard, " what kind of game is he playing Yo? What does he wants exactly? He already has his fiancée so why does he wants you?"

Yo looked close to tears as the painful memories of being in his office resurfaced. He didn't know himself what Pha wanted from him exactly, but if he really wanted him as his mistress then it was a big no. Yo would never accept to share him, if Pha wanted him then he has to be his alone, no fiancée or someone else in sight.

He blinked away his tears, "I...I don't know Ming. I love him and I want him to love me the same. It pains me to know that he doesn't love me because he has no plans on breaking off his engagement. If he would have really loved me then he would have been single and date me properly..."

Yo sighed as he thought about romantic dates and romantic get aways, how he wished Pha would date him openly and with all his heart.

"Don't worry bud, I'm here. If it's not P'Pha then it will be someone else who will give you your deserved happiness. Come on, don't sulk. Let's go clubbing tonight ok?"

Yo shook his head, he wasn't in the mood for clubbing, he wanted to go home and get overdosed on his favourite manga, 'One Piece' and maybe eat a gallon of chocolate ice-cream to numb his heartache.

"Don't be a killjoy Yo, I'm doing this only for you. It's better if you danced away your broken heart, I hear it's the best remedy. Forget about P'Pha for one night, drink, dance and meet handsome men, who knows you might even meet someone who can make you forget him."

Yo highly doubted that, no one can make him forget Phana but he agreed with Ming for friendship sake, if his best friend was willing to make him forget about his crazy stalker from a while so be it. Thinking on that matter he suddenly gasped, will P'Pha allow him to go clubbing?