Chapter 25: Tiresome tantrum

"Calm down Yo."

"No I can't." He stopped pacing to shout at Pha then he resumed his nervous and angry back and forth. Pha sighed as he took out his phone to call his sister. Yo was uncontrollable, he came to love that desk to death and now it was not here. Although Pha didn't like it that much, for Yo's sake he has to get it back.

"Yes?" He got startled upon hearing the voice at his ear. He was so distracted with Yo that he totally forgot he was calling his sister.

"Kayla, please give back the desk."

Yo stopped at the sound of her name, he swirled around sharply and came running towards Pha. He stood on his tiptoe and snatched the phone away from him as he started yelling, "I want my desk back!"

Kayla snorted as she replied amusingly, "what desk? It was mine to begin with and now it's hidden in such a safe place that even Pha can't find it."

Yo slumped against Pha despairing, "what? You hid it? But why?"

"So that you can't ever get your hands on it stupid."

He straightened up and glared at the phone before putting it back to his ear yelling loudly, "I will get it back you wait and see! P'Pha will get it back for me," he looked at Pha desperately, 'won't you P'Pha?"

Pha nodded his head quickly, "yes yes I will."

He smirked back in the phone, "you see, I will get it back."

Kayla retorted, "dream on short boy."

"I'm not short!" He shouted as Kayla cut the call on his face.

He glanced up when Pha grabbed his chin and brought his face up, "don't worry baby, I will move heaven and earth to find it for you, you know that right?"

Yo nodded meekly as Pha gave him a reassuring hug. After calming himself a bit, he left the building morosely and got inside Ming's car sulking.

"What happened to you?" Ming asked looking at him in concern.

"Some bitch stole my desk."

"Huhh?" Ming stared at him strangely before shrugging his shoulders and starting the car. Yo was very well know for his strange and sulking attitude towards everything so he wasn't that concerned. The little guy will be back to his happy state in no time at all but Yo wasn't happy. He left Ming still sulking and threw his body despairingly on his bed, his heart was uneasy because he knew that his desk wouldn't be there for him tomorrow. Kit came to join him on the bed and Yo got on top on him hugging him tight.

"Errr, you're crushing me Yo. I'm no bigger than you remember."

Yo shook his head as he refused to let go. Kit knew instantly that his little brother was upset, he became concerned as he passed a hand over his back smoothly, "what happened? Did anything happened during the outing?"

Yo lifted his head and exclaimed, "everything was perfect until I came back and discovered that my desk was stolen."

Kit gasped as he looked at him in disbelief, "you meant that Pha's office had been looted?"

"Not his entire office, only my desk is missing."

Kit frowned, "how is that possible?"

"His sister took my desk and now I want it back."

Kit stared at him for a few seconds then sighed, "don't tell me this is one of your spoiled tantrum. No wait, let it be. I don't want to get dragged into your crazy story. Now get off, I have some work to do."

Yo muttered under his breath as he slid lifelessly from Kit to his bed. He spooned himself with his big, comfortable blanket as Kit placed a kiss on his forehead and left him sulking moodily. His mother and father came next but on one was able to dissuade his mood. He finally brightened up when he saw Pha video-calling him.