Chapter 9: Spoiled brat

"You sneezed just once."

Hachoooo

"See that's twice now. I'm definitely sick." Yo said burrowing deeper into his blanket and squeezing his teddy bear tight. Kit sighed, his baby brother was being a lazy ass and refusing to go to work no matter how much he tried to convinced him otherwise.

Yo could feel his brother judgemental eyes on him but he didn't care. He was tired of his boss behaving hot and cold with him. He couldn't understand his behaviour so he was running away like the coward he was. He needs time to think and to clear his head so he decided to take a day off by feigning sick, this way his parents also won't force him. He needs this distance from Pha because whenever he gets close to him he starts to daydream, lost in a word where only they exist. If he would by chance inhale his scent then it's worst, his legs would turns to jelly and he becomes light-headed.

He felt that he had enough drama these past two days to last him a lifetime so a day off wasn't that bad, he refused to feel guilty over the fact that Pha has a very important meeting this morning and needed him. He will manage, after all he did before Yo came to work for him. Yo consoled himself on that fact and closed his eyes, ready to sleep till late.

"You get out of this bed right this moment else you will get such an ass whooping that you will not be able to sit properly for the next few days."

Yo didn't even bother to open his eyes, he shook his head and muttered, "go ahead do it. I know you will never get the courage to lift even one finger on me. Stop with your empty threats, I'm your baby you won't hurt me."

His mother deflated, there was no one who can change her baby's mind once he's set up on something. It was true, she would never hurt him, in the past even scolding him was painful because he would blink his big teary eyes at her and wobbled his lips. He would looked so cute and precious in those moments that she would stop her scolding immediately. But now he has grown up too spoiled and stubborn because of her inability to stop him from doing whatever he ever wanted. However in the end he wasn't a bad boy, and she was proud of her two sons in every possible ways.

She gave up and left his room to prepare him his favourite chicken soup. Even if it was a fake illness she has to do her motherly duties and take care of him.

"Tell dad to inform the office of my absence today, don't forget ok?" Yo shouted from behind her and she nodded, "yes I heard you. He will call, you take care and rest. I will bring your soup later on."

Yo nodded happily and covered himself from head to toe, catching up on all the sleep he lost these past two days due to waking up too early for work. He turned off his phone for his bipolar boss to not disturb and threaten him again. He smiled smugly, there was no way for his boss to reach for him at home, he was no longer in his office and under his supervision now.

However he couldn't sleep as the whole previous night. He stayed awake the whole night wondering about his dilemma with his boss and now he could feel a headache coming on with all his overthinking. He could always forget him and moves on, letting him get married like planned. After all Yo was young and very handsome, he would get many more people in his life but just the thought of not seeing Pha almost got him into a panic attack. He would start trembling and his heart would refuse stubbornly. He gave up trying to sleep and started thinking again until he he heard some  talking voices.

He frowned, he recognised his Mother's voice but the other one was unknown. He sat up in his bed when he heard them approaching rapidly to his room. His door opened and his mother came in followed by a man behind her. He looked around until he found Yo on bed. He smiled widely and stepped forward.