prologue

~How I started out (janelle's
story)~

Life is difficult isn't it? How one day your in love and next day you now that love fades away. Well that happened to me. I was young and in love but fell out of the illusion I call love when he broke me. Tatsuo takahashi, the man who once made me happy, the one who I loved with all my heart, but crushed it. If you're wondering who I am I'm janelle k. Williams. The k initial stands for kathy. After my grandma, Katherine.

I was born and raised in the hood all my life with my mom ruth brown and father marcus williams. They weren't married but they loved each other very much. I have 7 siblings my older brother ka'seer, my oldest sister alexis, my twin brothers devon & kyle, me and my twin siblings taro & karen. (Taro & karen have a different father and he's asian).

By the time I was 5 my dad left mom and all of us because he started doing drugs and she kept nagging him and yelling at him about it. He soon became a full-fledged drug addict. And he would always come to our house for money to by more but my mom kept on shooing him away. My mom had to work 3 jobs in order to have food on the table and pay the bills.

We felt bad because she was working her ass off for us so we decided to get jobs but I ended up doing the wrong thing for a job. I had I boyfriend named Craig Hamilton. He's the one who told me about drug dealing so I gave the job a shot and earned easy money along with stripping without my mother knowing.

As for my school life I had good grades and had the most amazing best friends I could ever have in life. They also followed me in my job, witch was helping get back my money. They help me get my money and I go half with them. Their grades were good too, we had a dream to get out of the hood and live a normal life, like in the suburbs with nice friendly neighbors and etc. Let me tell you about my friends, also known as the bad squad.

-sonya davids-

She's now 27 and is a cosmologists

She's now 27 and is a cosmologists. She loved to do hair and make-up. She was the ratchet girly girl of the squad. She always complain about some basic shit like "oh hell nah! I ain't getting ma hair all ruined!" and etc. But mark my word when I say this "she will beat a bitch or nigga's ass!" she's the girl that we can come to when we need her. Even on her worse days. And she is loyal till the end.

~Kyah jackson~