chapter 29

Kayla's Pov

I was in my first-period class doing my classwork when Jilly and Luke came over to my table I met these two on Sunday afternoon while I was at the park. Some guys were flirting with me and when they were getting too far, like touching my ass luke punched the first in his face and next thing I knew he started beating all their asses and I was surprised too.

Why are all hot guys so badass?! After all that happened, he introduced me to his sister and we were all hanging out. Nico, Noah, and Amelia were busy so I was all alone and I didn't have any more friends so I was going solo when I went to the park. I then asked them both in a happy tone.

"So how is Y'all first day going so far?"

"It's only been one period and I feel comfortable at this school!" Jilly says happy.

"Well I don't like it. I miss my friends back home." Luke said unamused.

"Oh It's okay. Can you still keep in touch with them?"

"Of course. I can even visit them whenever I wanted too."

"So why you complaining then?"

"Jilly we just moved here away from our friends, family, and mom, I'm homesick."

"Everyone feels like that Fratello, I miss my friends, family, and mom too but we just have to deal with this lifestyle now okay."

He was silent. She sighed while looking at Luke until she had a smile on her face. She turned around looking at me. She then asked me with a nice tone.

"Kayla don't you feel homesick?"

"Yeah..... I miss my bed."

"No I mean don't you miss being in your home town where you lived at?"

"No."

Luke then snapped his head towards me with a face of disbelief just how Jilly's face was. He then said in an unsure tone.

"Wait what? You don't miss being at the placed you lived at all your life?"

"Nope. My "home" was either bouncing around house to house or just being in a foster care system. So no I don't miss it."

I hated living there. The people were always rude and mean to us, treating us like shit to the point in where they would insult us. Not to mention the children and kids there were rude as hell too. A lot of them where always picking on me and harassing me. And when I was adopted by foster parents I was either sexually harassed by the boys in households or was just being used for state money and being treated like shit. I was happy to be out of there when I found out ms Jackson was adopting me.

"Oh.....I'm sorry I asked you about it."

"Eh no biggie I'm okay with talking about it."

The bell then ranged and we left the class and went to our second period.

🎯JAMES POV🎯

I was at my house fucking Ashley in my room. And why am I fucking instead of going to school? Well.......my family is getting sued. After that whole raping & kidnapping, Kayla thing went down ms. Jackson came over for a house visit and told my parents about it and she is taking us into court for Kayla. So my dad said I just had to stay home for about a week or two until he can find a way out of this. So Until then, I'm staying home and I don't got a problem with that anyway. I thrust into Ashley forcefully and she moans in a pleasing way. I tell her to get on her hands and knees and she does so. After she does that I forcefully thrust inside her and her yelps in pleasure. I start picking the pace up with my thrusts and her walls start squeezing onto my dick. I think she's about to cum.